Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milf and Teens?

Last edited by Chuck_C; 03-31-2012 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Alkie don't likie quotes.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_C View Post
    But, oh, Alkie, don't leave out Jan! Enjoy, Speculum!
    Plenty quotes dude but I am sure everyone would have rather that you had left a "facial forum" hotlink, (if they are still in here), to them.

Anyway, since you asked, here are a coupla sets of the lovely lady in question in action.
    In this first session she takes on 3 dicks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alkie; 03-30-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Thumbs up

Another set of one of my fav AmFac ladies...

...Gotta luv the experience of a well practised cocksucker!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by alkie View Post
    Plenty quotes dude but I am sure everyone would have rather that you had left a "facial forum" hotlink, (if they are still in here), to them.
    What's with the snarky administrators on this forum? What are you talking about, Alkie? "Still in here"? Like people don't know how to scroll a web page or control+click to open a link in another tab? Anyway, thanks for posting Jan's sixth set there; that is new to the forum!

*Staff Edit*

Number one
    Just leaving a bunch of quotes as you originally did is totally frustrating for your fellow member, why would you have them search for these particular photos when you already have the means to hotlink to them there and then, like you have eventually done.

Number two

The "Still in here" remark was made because every few months or so we have to prune the forum and many threads do get deleted, as I was unsure whether these pix still existed in here, (because someone did not do the sensible thing and initially hotlink them), then I put that statement in as a proviso.

Number three
    Not everyone maybe as proficient as you seemingly are regarding onsite browsing, so no, not everyone will
    "know how to scroll a web page or control+click to open a link in another tab"

Which leads us to Number four
    No one likes a smartass, especially one who does not furnish himself with all of the forum rules.
    Calling a member of staff
    "snarky" together with your other sarcastic comment when you edited your original post has, I have decided broken both number one and ten of our rules, therefore, congratulations in receiving an infraction courtesy of this now very "snarky and pissed off admin"
    -alkie

Last edited by alkie; 03-31-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12