Thread: Carolyn Reese

Default Carolyn Reese

Rimjobs, Titfucking, Foot Fetish, Facial and Glazing. This girl brings the entire package. True, she spends a long time in the bathroom "getting ready" but once she gets out, she is ready for action. I don't think I've ever asked her for anything and she said no. I've recently gotten into the rimjob fetish, both giving and receiving. Some people find it "distasteful." But if you have good hygiene and take care of yourself and keep everything clean, it can be extremely erotic and pleasant and not at all harmful. Just clean up good, pour a little honey on it and go to town... downtown that is. And this girl loves it just like me. She tongue fucked me until I was numb.

She also has an amazing set of tits that I never get tired of fucking. And a pair of soft feet that I also love to fuck. She deepthroats like a cock addict too. Unfortunately that day my cum shot wasn't that great. It was low in volume and color. (I need to ease up on pot LOL) But after the facial I gave her a complete facial and full body glazing. I make my own frosting recipe with cornstarch, water and syrup. She lapped it all up and didn't mind loosing her expensive eyelashes too. I really love this girl and will have her back for sure. Let me know if you have any requests for her. Like I said, she doesn't turn down too many ideas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Verdana"]Victor-E
    [B]Velvet Ecstasy[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]