Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What am I doing wrong?

Virgin

No...I don't get it..There was a time where I came what looked like 10ML yet I can't even seem to get above 5 now.
    maybe I'm not trying hard enough..Swallowing so many pills does put me off to the point I don't feel like swallowing said pills.

Maybe I'm medically messed up out of nowhere?

Oh well, I'm probably going to do what skummy did and maybe get a couple of others to save a bunch of sperm up.

Though..I wonder if I can't make my semen volume bigger..Can I make it much much thicker? I'm talking Gelatin thick by the way, the kind you can literally peel off your hands..The kind you can kinda chew.

If so..That would be a fine compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel556 View Post
    Ah yes, I forgot to mention this. Wheat germ seemed to help me with my loads. I mixed it in with some granola and that seemed to work pretty well. You could try that, Paradox. Any progress?

Beginner

Trying bringing yourself close to orgasm, and than stopping. When this has happened to me, my loads are much bigger.

Other than that, and I don't mean this in any way disrespectful or rude, I would look into a therapist. Enjoying facials or cum or whatever (it could be any fetish) is one thing... no longer enjoying a climax because your fetish isn't satisfied is another. Having this much anguish over the size of your cumshot isn't healthy; perhaps getting some perspective from a professional would help.

Best of luck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234