Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: games?

i've never seen dominion at any shops. it seems pretty cool though. does anyone here play Magic: the Gathering?

Quote Originally Posted by bustadealfacethewheel View Post
    i've never seen dominion at any shops. it seems pretty cool though. does anyone here play Magic: the Gathering?
    I used to, years ago, but it wasn't worth the investment for me. Maybe because I suck at it...

* Verified Member *

My wife is addicted to Dominion, cant get enough of that game, or your pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel556 View Post
    We also play a lot of a card game called "Dominion".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    Well, I know that you should NEVER challenge her to a game of Settlers of Catan. Unless you're a masochist, I guess...
    I'm not that bad!

people just underestimate me because I'm cute. and then I crush their souls.

lemme see. I've been really into Pandemic lately, that one is fun. but yes, I'm a Settler's whore, we have all the expansions. we also play a lot of Munchkin, Killer Bunnies, Amun Re and Dominion.

Virgin

The expansion to Pandemic is good. Anyone like Puerto Rico? Alhambra? Primordial Soup?
    Wait, am I at FF or boardgamegeek?

Virgin

I have a couple of mortgage payments worth of Magic Cards. Can't bring myself to sell them, though.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by little lo peep View Post
    ...we also play a lot of Munchkin, Killer Bunnies, Amun Re and Dominion.
    Munchkin? KILLER BUNNIES????
    I guess I must be getting to old for you kids
    Oh for the glorious years of Wolfenstein 3D, Quake, Doom & Duke Nukem.
    Not forgetting the greatest game on the N64 ever, Goldeneye!!

What the...? Never thought id find a thread such as this on FF but here it is. Not very big on boardgames, or any games for that matter, myself but I've played my fair share of Munchkin and its variations such as Vampire Bites. Real fun games. Did anyone try the card game Spank the Monkey?

These days I'm more into proper role games, such as: You be the whore and ill be the good looking john, you'll be the naughty student and ill be the angry teacher, confessing sinner and priest, the (disturbed) communion game... And so it goes on forever and ever until they realize how sick and perverse my mind really is.

When the flame turns to ashes, legends will be forgotten...

I spent too many hours myself playing Doom and Duke Nukem. Guns and strippers, what is not to like? The Fallout series is a nice improvement on those early games.

Ah, beautiful, sexy women who like gaming too. It just doesn't get better than that. One of the things that hooked me on my wife. She is a brutal Pente and Backgammon player. No mercy if you make a mistake. Had to look up the Pandemic game. That does look like fun. So it is one of those where either everyone wins or everyone loses, is that right?

Out of curiosity, is anyone on the board a traditional pen-and-paper role-player (ie: D&D, Shadowrun, World of Darkness, etc.)?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast