Thread: Katt Dylan todays update on JLMF 4-20-12

Default Katt Dylan todays update on JLMF 4-20-12

Today's update is the exotic beauty Katt Dylan in one of her first scenes. The scene went well and she is a delight to shoot with. The main scene is 20 min in length with over 225 high resolution pics. Furthermore, there is 25 min of the entire photoshoot with Katt posing with clothes on, clothes off, numerous positions posing with Jesse's cock in her mouth and again at the end posing with a huge load all over her adorable 19 year old face. I have attached some sample pics from the hardcore pics so you enjoy this exotic beauty.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Thanks Rmoulton, Jesse & Katt Dylan!

Wow, she is gorgeous and that's a Hall of Fame facial!

Breathtaking! http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1334975179
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

azriel15

Default Richard-you are a true benefit to us all!

Richard,

I wish to truly express my thanks. I know I have done so in the past, but I want to always remind you that your work is very much appreciated!

Thanks so much for not only producing such great facial content for all facial fans to enjoy, but for also posting preview clips and pics here at FF!

Kudos to you, once again!

Just out of curiosity....are there any girls which you have not recruited, but wish to have do scenes for you? In other words, what is your list of potential candidates for your sites that you really want to shoot? I am curious.

I just want to offer my short list of girls that I daydream about getting the 'goods' from you or Jesse.

1.) Samantha Saint.
    2.) Madelyn Monroe
    3.) Jessica Jaymes (HaHa! I know that she would be very improbable, but a guy can dream, right?!)

Thanks,

az

Damn, she is beautiful! Reminds me that I really should join the site again