Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Women drinking cum out of glass

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by John_Bristol_UK View Post
    She’s gorgeous and has a cheeky little grin whilst she’s doing it too 😈. Thanks for posting!
    John_Bristol_UK, you are welcome.

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

A friend and co-worker just told me a story that fits in here quite well.

I knew that his long-time girlfriend was off for special job training in a different part of the country for several months and I asked how their long distance relationship would work out. He said just fine as they found a way to cover the two weeks until they could meet. She was quite afraid that he might cheat on her as he is an attractive man. He told her he would have to get rid of his load at least once a week, so she suggested they could video chat while he’d jack himself off. He said this wouldn’t work as long as there’d be no woman receiving his load. In a joyful way he told her he’d ask the neighbor girls (who was always flirting with him to her contempt) if she’d give him a blowjob. Of course his girlfriend was upset and didn’t like the thought. He suggested he could fill a glass jar with his sperm she could take with her and drink it while they were video chatting. Knowing that his precious sperm was not wasted and that she’d swallow his load anyway would do the trick for him. So when she is leaving she is taking his latest load with her in a jar. While video chatting she is turning him on and swallowing his load from the jar while he is filling a new glass jar for the next time.

I am quite sure if it is true, but it is a good story anyway. I had a look deep into his eyes while a young co-worker was telling him that he was fucking with us so he wouldn't believe a single word and I knew that it was true …
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-Mike View Post
    A friend and co-worker just told me a story that fits in here quite well.

I knew that his long-time girlfriend was off for special job training in a different part of the country for several months and I asked how their long distance relationship would work out. He said just fine as they found a way to cover the two weeks until they could meet. She was quite afraid that he might cheat on her as he is an attractive man. He told her he would have to get rid of his load at least once a week, so she suggested they could video chat while he’d jack himself off. He said this wouldn’t work as long as there’d be no woman receiving his load. In a joyful way he told her he’d ask the neighbor girls (who was always flirting with him to her contempt) if she’d give him a blowjob. Of course his girlfriend was upset and didn’t like the thought. He suggested he could fill a glass jar with his sperm she could take with her and drink it while they were video chatting. Knowing that his precious sperm was not wasted and that she’d swallow his load anyway would do the trick for him. So when she is leaving she is taking his latest load with her in a jar. While video chatting she is turning him on and swallowing his load from the jar while he is filling a new glass jar for the next time.

I am quite sure if it is true, but it is a good story anyway. I had a look deep into his eyes while a young co-worker was telling him that he was fucking with us so he wouldn't believe a single word and I knew that it was true …
    I had a distance thing going on with a superhot married nurse for a while and I actually posted her a cumshot and she sent a video of her drinking it out of a glass. Pretty much the hottest thing ever in the universe

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Here are a few from very old stock. I hope they are no re-posts.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Virgin

Awesome pics!

This thread needs way more posts!!!

* Verified Member *

Over the years, this has become my favorite fetish. More than facials/bukkake.

Default Small contribution

Here’s some pics from classic jav.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-Mike View Post
    Here are a few from very old stock. I hope they are no re-posts.
    Hey,....just noticed an interesting ingrediant in this pic. : https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...6&d=1661247299

Is there a real olive in the bottom of the cum martini glass or is it a photo shopped style optical illusion?
    Either way, fun performance art.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Knight View Post
    Hey,....just noticed an interesting ingrediant in this pic. : https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...6&d=1661247299

Is there a real olive in the bottom of the cum martini glass or is it a photo shopped style optical illusion?
    Either way, fun performance art.
    Appears to be a design on the glass IMO

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast