Thread: Models shooting for JLMF in June and July

Default Models shooting for JLMF in June and July

I have attached some of the models I will be shooting for JLMF in the months of June and July. Some you will recognize but most are new and very cute. I think you will enjoy these hotties covered with a huge facial. Let's hope there are no cum dodgers.
    On another note due to the huge request for some swallowing scenes with Jesse and hot models I have decided that I should give members what they want to see so abiout every 6 updates I will have a hot model choking down a big load of Jesse's cumshot which will be a challenge in itself. Might actually be refreshing. I will continue to do the bonus behind the scenes if it is a swallow with Jesse so everything will remain constant with the site. Enjoy the sample pics of upcoming models to be featured as Friday updates for JLMF.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    I have attached some of the models I will be shooting for JLMF in the months of June and July. Some you will recognize but most are new and very cute. I think you will enjoy these hotties covered with a huge facial. Let's hope there are no cum dodgers.
    On another note due to the huge request for some swallowing scenes with Jesse and hot models I have decided that I should give members what they want to see so abiout every 6 updates I will have a hot model choking down a big load of Jesse's cumshot which will be a challenge in itself. Might actually be refreshing. I will continue to do the bonus behind the scenes if it is a swallow with Jesse so everything will remain constant with the site. Enjoy the sample pics of upcoming models to be featured as Friday updates for JLMF.

Richard Moulton
    Awesome! I'm looking forward for Natalie Nunez!
    Any chance that you will do more asians? How about Niya Yu and Evelyn Lin?

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post

Richard Moulton
    These two girls looks amazing and looking forward to see their scenes. Any names for them?

Pierre