Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite COHF girls?

Virgin

In no particular order:-

Tonya - for walking down the street with cum on her face.
    Sarah - for the sheer amount of cum dumped on her face.
    Elaine - hot MILF and cum covered clothes.
    Ginger - one of the first COHF set I saw, plus she's a redhead

Virgin

i'd do Crystal

Since my Mrs is away and I am quite bored, here is the world famous COHF ranking.....canīt believe Celeste only got one vote (mine)....

1 Tonya 6
    2 Arizona 5
    3 Gabrielle 5

4 Elaine 4
    5 Jayna 4
    6 Rachelle 4
    7 Brooke 3
    8 Sandra 3
    9 Toby Pacf 3
    10 Amanda 2
    11 Crystal 2
    12 Harlee Ryder 2
    13 Jenny 2
    14 Karma 2
    15 Rikki 2
    16 Sarah 2
    17 Tina 2
    18 Alexa 1
    19 Alexandra 1
    20 Autum 1
    21 Beth 1
    22 Bridgett 1
    23 Brittany 1
    24 Celeste 1
    25 Courtney 1
    26 Crissy Moon 1
    27 Ginger 1
    28 Janet 1
    29 Joslyn 1
    30 Pamela 1
    31 Pizza Girl 1
    32 Suzy 1
    33 Tabitha 1
    34 Tiffany 1
    35 Tricia 1
    36 VIctoria 1
    Last edited by Lerose; 09-14-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    http://maltandlola.tumblr.com/

Jayna, Rikki and Arizona.

Default Jovi

I thought about posting this over in the 'Various' thread, but then decided to include my own personal little story and post it here instead:

I always had a soft spot in my heart (and a hard one in my pants!) for Jovi. If you've never gotten to fuck a really huge pair of natural tits like this, you really should try it some time.

... I had a particularly memorable night with a female friend once upon a time. We never had a relationship but we would drunkenly make out sometimes and one night I wound up going down on her. When I told her the next morning what we had gotten up to, she said, "oh, cool, I'll have to return the favor some time."

So one night I'm playing around on an internet dating website and she sends me an IM asking if I want to hang out. I knew at very least we'd make out and this chick would let me suck on her tits for a while if we got together, so I thought why not. (These things were *gigantic*. Almost the size of my head. As in, I couldn't fully grasp one of them with both hands.)

We go out to some bar and have some drinks, go back to her place and she suggests we take a bath. (Fun stuff!) Then it's time to hop in bed and watch a movie. One thing leads to another and we're kissing, and since we just got out of the bath we're still naked under the covers. I'm as hard as a fucking rock, and this girl makes a move, gets down between my legs and starts blowing me. Slobbing the fucking knob--the only woman I've ever been with who could come close to deepthroating me--swallowing the entire shaft (easily) and just holding it in her mouth, milking it with her entire throat.

So things had escalated fast. I hadn't really planned on fucking this woman that night, but at this point my cock was doing pretty much all the thinking, and what it was thinking was that I should get myself balls deep in her. Since she had my entire cock down her throat at that moment, I figured she would be willing to accommodate me elsewhere too. She moaned in agreement, slid my cock out of her throat, handed me a condom, flipped herself around and got her pussy ready. I finally got the condom on with difficulty (I'm not small) and got in position. I nudged the head of my cock against her vulva and was just about to ram it home when the condom started to feel really tight and uncomfortable. Ordinarily I would've just sucked it up and gone ahead, but since I was boozed up and feeling saucy, I whip off the condom and tell her to get her mouth back on my cock. She happily obliged!

So we spent the next few hours having a marathon session alternating between deep-throat blowjobs and tit-fucking. You'll be happy to hear that I blew my first load of the night on her tits and face--I was spraying like a hose! I probably busted three more loads in her or on her before we were done. Then we woke up the next morning and she drained my balls dry down her throat one more time. Perfect no-strings-attached sex play like that is rare.

Anyway, these pics of Jovi always remind me of that very enjoyable night!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by greyhound; 02-16-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    I thought about posting this over in the 'Various' thread, but then decided to include my own personal little story and post it here instead:

I always had a soft spot in my heart (and a hard one in my pants!) for Jovi. If you've never gotten to fuck a really huge pair of natural tits like this, you really should try it some time.

Anyway, these pics of Jovi always remind me of that very enjoyable night!
    Great........I I've always loved Jovi. Since 2001

One of my favourites is Sandy (had her as avatar some time ago)

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Tonya, Tina, Pizza Girl, Beth!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast