View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
461. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The July 2012 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Beginner

oh my - those dripping pussy shots are SO hot! man juice vs lady juice. love it.

Very impressive start !!! Such a good girl, well done to both of you !

Quote Originally Posted by btdoug View Post
    Hello ladies and gentleman of the forum here is our first competition entry.
    Wow! Very hot.

Hi Everybody

We will start this month comp with an unrealeased set , taken on February ...this tells you about what Batman couldīt do.....(at least we don't know)...is to submit to one of his arch enemies to become in a facial slave....Catwoman...

this goes in three separate sets.....so you can enjoy all the scenes and imagine....what comes after.........

In the second part... you can see how L likes to do anything with my cock.....one step closer to the finale moment......one step closer to her big Catwoman facial

swallowing my balls.....seconds later all my sperm will be covering her face.........donīt miss

Final part where Catwoman receives his due for trying to seduce Batman...a huge load on her forefront....

I hope you enjoyed this set same we did!

the whole cumshot part of the set ..as you sais Ernie...smething "old" but not posted this section before...

As I promised to a member that requested me this.....I am posting a part of a set we took on April 8....this set is wearing flashing lens.......very cool! I hope you enjoy ......

The full set will be seen shprtly in our thread in Platinum

Here we go, for Pink eye lovers.........first part today...hope you really enjoy this

Well well, here we go with next part for our Pink eye session...just for your joy............you may see that not every big cock explode in a big load....mine is shorter but loads are...............

Today first part of test.............you can see the "intense" qualification process she was subjected.......tomorrow the final decision!

After the test, we can be sure she fully qualified to compete in the highest demand, watch it, probably will get a medal!

Now that you've known sets from Apr- June...today will post something from Jan 2012 but never posted here before .........

Talking about Devil..............never posted here before.............. but from hell to heaven......heaven of cummmmmmmmm

For Zefirota and all the girls who love playing with chewing gum....hope enjoy this cumplay............ encourage your gilrs too!

Here we go with our promise.......today several pics where Līs boobs are shown.......promise will unload my balls between her tits soon!...enjoy

Few days left....one new and original set for this month! It's about a cute bunny girl I met.......

Pay attention to the different close-up, detailed sucking action until this explodes into an thick, huge coated facial ..........be patient......this is the first part.....

this is a class of dick sucking and the last image shows how to suck my balls this gushing semen to the tip of my cock to give the face that really deserves.... donīt miss last part , there is a facial you will never forget.....

OK....our last entry this month...I hope you liked our productions along this comp!

This is the last part of one long long cocksucking set.....as you can see a huge and very thick cumload from her right eyebrow, covering both eyes and nose and the falling to both cheeks. In the lastest pics you will see a closeup from different angles to see as sperm is taking up most of her face...

Hope you really enjoyed this session!

L&A
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spence; 08-01-2012 at 05:27 PM.

great start

Nice pics everyone who has posted! Looking forward to a great competition

A good start of July 2012

Love this from btdoug

and this from apache_66

Thanks....

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

wow i wish my gf would let me give her facials and shoot them

it's just a matter of confidence and trust......like any other game....the two have to agree and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by bullnuts View Post
    wow i wish my gf would let me give her facials and shoot them

Beginner

Apache66: Those eyes are gorgeous! I hope to see them covered in cum.

btdoug: great set, thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast