Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I love Facial Forum, the Free thread

Piper you are awesome, one of the few times I wished I lived in Tuscon instead of where I do, would have been awesome to see that in person.

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Florida would have been a better place to do it. The rain is hot. In the southwest, the temperature drops 20 degrees when it rains. Luckily, I was in Tucson so it was still in the 80's. lol It was nice and warm.
    Well it is good practice for a visit over here as we have had rain all summer so far. And even worse it cetainly is not warm either.

How could any guy drive by like this (http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1342894624) and not stop to offer you a ride? The wife must have been in the car with them.

Fantastic pics Piper. You look so HOT in that soaked FF shirt, shorts and high heels! Makes a guy want to just eat you right up.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    How could any guy drive by like this (http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1342894624) and not stop to offer you a ride? The wife must have been in the car with them.
    Fantastic pics Piper. You look so HOT in that soaked FF shirt, shorts and high heels! Makes a guy want to just eat you right up.
    The police cars were the only people stopping in Tucson! It made me quite nervous.
    I went shopping for my shoes dressed in my "I love FacialForum" t-short.

Thanks for all comments, ormingstoke, alan richards, teajay & Bobo77.

Here are some of the pics. See all 54 pics here in the Platinum section;
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...2&postcount=14
    Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 07-26-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

A little note about how much I love Facial Forum.

I have an account on a swing site. I am mainly there because I have friends who belong and it is a nice to see their latest antics. lol I have only found two or three playmates there. Like most of the rest of the internet, it has a fair amount of abusive, disrespectful people. People that do not know how to behave around women like me. I might be a Slut but that doesn't preclude the fact that I am a human being who likes to be treated with respect. Luckily for me, that site has a "ban" button. I thought the other day, it is like having the Admins and Moderators of Facial Forum except that I am the one that has to ban the abusive people. lol

Below, you will find the pic I posted on the swing site. You will notice Facial Forum is pixelated. I didn't want a whole bunch of troublesome people joining Facial Forum, my favorite place to come and get off. Facial Forum is a wonderful community of Perverts. I come to Facial Forum to share ideas and find new things to do with my favorite liquid, cum. I truly love Facial Forum. It is my place to come and be as sexy as I want to be. Won't you join me in supporting the best and only place to go on the internet for kinky women?

I support Facial Forum, will you?
    Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 07-26-2012 at 06:33 PM.

A little note about how much I love Facial Forum. ...
    Piper
    A member of Facial Forum saw my edited t-short pic on that swing site and wrote this to me. "I guess it's wise to protect the forum; it's so well run and populated by many good people."
    Piper

Hottie! I love all your ideas piper, can't wait to see what you get up to next!

Who wants to see a Soaked shoot with me in my Facial Forum t-shirt? lol
    I do, I do!

I know its rain, but the water pouring from your chin looks like pee from the biggest watersports shoot imaginable. Its glorious

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...4&d=1342894624
    Last edited by IamI; 07-27-2012 at 02:46 AM.

afk3034

.....ahhh would that it were IamI Piper, you look absolutely ravishing in the rain!!!!

Thank you Piper for not only giving me a smile every time I see a new pic but giving me hard on as well, tits look so sexy in that fabulous t shirt, just wanna feel those hard nipples through that wet fabric and then give you a big hug for being so nice and so so nasty as well, thanks sexy.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast