Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Established group of guys looking for women in the E.U and neighbouring countries int

Post Looking for women in the E.U into frozen cum play/eating

Greetings,

We are a well established group of males in europe who are into women that crave eating cum in large quantities. We are a friendly, clean and polite group of men.
    We are well experienced in the field of gang bang's and bukkake's and have come to a point where we became a bit tired with the usual classic bukkake style (cum on face) parties and we would like to bring cum play parties to new horizons in the Europen Union (E.U).
    Our interest is to meet women in the E.U and neighbouring countries (Russia, Eastern Europe and Turkey etc..) who have a serious cum eating fetish and would be interested in engaging in our frozen cum parties. This concept means that we would thaw our cum at the party and the lucky girl would play with and drink our cum. Frozen popsicles could even be made out of our carefully frozen cum and at the end be crowned with some fresh loads of us to be swallowed. We will be able to cover flight and accommodation costs for the cum sluts who really wish to engage in this.
    This is a very fun and kinky type of cum play and would welcome any women in the mentioned areas interested in engaging in this to contact us here or on our e mail

frozencumparties @ hotmail.com

We look forward hearing from you.

Kind regards.

The frozen cum party group.

P.S: (Please feel free to visit our album on our profile, the pictures have been taken by some of ours members)
    Last edited by Frozencumparties; 10-07-2013 at 01:18 AM. Reason: DO NOT POST HOTLINKS PLEASE READ THE RULES

lol come to WA and I'll show you a good time

~Kelly
    "...I've been called worse."

Kelly above is the real deal and as per my pm I hope I can get involved as a provider!

Hi everyone,

I'm the dutch founder of frozen cumparties. Also Jeff is one the founding members. Maybe you remember him, he posted some pics of filthycumslut playing with his saved cum.
    We are 100% genuine en would love to get in contact with cum savers and of course girls that are willing to outperform Kelly's cumdrinking acts ;-)

Virgin

Default Cum

Wow know thats what im sayin

Virgin

Hi there,

i live in nortehrn Germany, not far away from the dutch border... Would it be possible to join one of your partys?

Virgin

I love this - my fave fetish!

Beginner

Hi! I am from germany(jobwise travelling through a lot) and have a lot of my cum saved(600ml so far). I would love to participate on such parties to give my cum!

Virgin

Cool fetish... I never tried it, but would definitely be up for it. I'm from Holland.

Virgin

Is this still active?

groeten

Spuiter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast