Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Established group of guys looking for women in the E.U and neighbouring countries int

did you guys ever find any women in the uk to participate?

Default any interest in futur visitors?

We are from Canada and we plan to travel to France and Holland in décember and i would like bring my wife in one of our party.She never did that before but she swallowed lots of cum during a year because i cum everytime in her face and mouth.I tryed also to saved my cum in the past,but when the cum defreeze,the cum is just liquid,i dont know how i can get cum stay thick,may be you can help bout this too?contact me in private if interested in us,thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Frozencumparties View Post
    Greetings,

We are a well established group of males in the U.K and Holland who are into women that crave eating cum in large quantities. We are a friendly, clean and polite group of men.
    We are well experienced in the field of gang bang's and bukkake's and have come to a point where we became a bit tired with the usual classic bukkake style (cum on face) parties and we would like to bring cum play parties to new horizons in the Europen Union (E.U).
    Our interest is to meet women in the E.U and neighbouring countries (Russia, Eastern Europe and Turkey etc..) who have a serious cum eating fetish and would be interested in engaging in our frozen cum parties. This concept means that we would thaw our cum at the party and the lucky girl would play with and drink our cum. Frozen popsicles could even be made out of our carefully frozen cum and at the end be crowned with some fresh loads of us to be swallowed. We will be able to cover flight and accommodation costs for the cum sluts who really wish to engage in this.
    This is a very fun and kinky type of cum play and would welcome any women in the mentioned areas interested in engaging in this to contact us here or on our e mail

frozencumparties @ hotmail.com

We look forward hearing from you.

Kind regards.

The frozen cum party group.

P.S: (Please feel free to visit our album on our profile, the pictures have been taken by some of ours members)
    Would I be allowed to film for my site?
    Am I allowed to suck cock?

Piper

P.S. Have you seen my member cum popsicle scene?
    The video.
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...l=1#post687916
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 09-27-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Would I be allowed to film for my site?
    Am I allowed to suck cock?

Piper

P.S. Have you seen my member cum popsicle scene?
    The video.
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...l=1#post687916
    Hi to all, yes frozencumparties is still running and eager to give frozen loads to any cum hungry women here. please feel free to contact me.
    Piper thank you for your message, yes your cum popsicle scene is absolutely EPIC, if you ever come to europe i'll organise you your own frozen cum party and you can film, it would be an honour to work with you.

Beginner

I hope somebody can pull some strings to make this happen for you Sexkit! I'll help by supplying a big load!
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkit View Post
    Cool fetish... I never tried it, but would definitely be up for it. I'm from Holland.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozencumparties View Post
    Hi to all, yes frozencumparties is still running and eager to give frozen loads to any cum hungry women here. please feel free to contact me.
    Piper thank you for your message, yes your cum popsicle scene is absolutely EPIC, if you ever come to europe i'll organise you your own frozen cum party and you can film, it would be an honour to work with you.
    Oh god that would be so hot!
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

I am a canadian cum bull consistantly saving cum.

We need to start a canadian chapter of Frozen Cum Parties.

My wife is a huge cum drinker but cant drink at the moment due to pregnancy

Lets talk!

Quote Originally Posted by facialman1 View Post
    We are from Canada and we plan to travel to France and Holland in décember and i would like bring my wife in one of our party.She never did that before but she swallowed lots of cum during a year because i cum everytime in her face and mouth.I tryed also to saved my cum in the past,but when the cum defreeze,the cum is just liquid,i dont know how i can get cum stay thick,may be you can help bout this too?contact me in private if interested in us,thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12