Thread: 9-28-12 update with Maia Davis on JLMF

Default 9-28-12 update with Maia Davis on JLMF

Maia Davis was todays main update on JLMF. A cute and sassy blonde with a tight little body and actually loves sucking cock. The main scene is 22 min in length and shot in HD. Included with the main scene is over 200 softcore and hardcore high resolution pics of this blonde goddess. You will especially like the bonus behind the scenes of the entire photoshoot. Included in the bts is the entire photoshoot lasting over 37 minutes showing me take pics of Maia with clothes on, clothes off, posing in numerous positions with Jesse's cock in her mouth and at the end of the video posing with a huge load of cum on her face. I think there are about 30 cumshot pics alone. You will also be delighted that included in the bonus behind the scenes is the last transition of me filming the last 4 minutes of video where she actually is sucking to her hearts content and then receives a very nice facial and then masturbates for a minute with a vibrator to get herself off before ending and then me taking the cumshot pics. So you actually get the facial cumshot in the second camera angle in the bonus bts. Great scene with a hot girl who enjoys what she does.

I have attached the trailer along with some pics from todays update.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default great scene

this was a great scene! Thanks!

Looks great. Your picture quality is greatly improved since I was a member there about 6 months ago or so.