Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mrs Ace Goes To Work!

Poor Mrs Ace, trying to get ready for work and she has a hard on poking and prodding her from all angles.

Mind you I don't blame you Mr Ace with that sexy ass and those big bountiful boobs bursting out of her underwear i would be up for some poking too.

And then a great facial to put a smile on both your faces for the rest of the day, wonderful.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Thanks guys! Your sets always manage to make my balls stir and before I know it my dick is in hand and the jizz is flying!!

I'm loving the uncensored shots, it makes it so much better to see the always sexy Mrs Ace in her entirety... Any chance we can see more of her fully nude and showing that gorgeous face? And please please please can we get to see those delicious tits covered in a load??

Thanks again guys!!!

Qwerty

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldbr View Post
    Great set! And I like the humour. Glad Mrs Ace prioritize the right job
    Glad you thought it was funny. We were laughing pretty hard after posting it. Mrs Ace will share one other funny thing about the aftermath when she gets a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfCock View Post
    Mrs Ace had a very busy morning getting ready for work. But fortunately, I had the morning off. So while Mrs Ace dutifully got ready to go to work, I was ready with my camera and a stiff cock. It can be hard to apply makeup with a cock in your face! But she persevered for a while until she couldn't take it any longer and decided to suck me off. Well, what a waste it was to spend all that time on the first application of makeup only to have her face coated! A bit more makeup and on to work she went!
    I always Enjoy being able to Zoom right in on Mrs Ace's Thick Suckable Eraser Head Nipples. And those Creamy Soft Skinned Breasts only add to the Spectacular Body of Mrs Ace. Thanks, as always, Ace for keeping your pics High-Res
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1349145598

This Pic is Extremely Hot! It has a Glamor Effect to it. Mrs Ace, with tongue slightly out, concentrating on Applying her Mascara; all the while there's a Stiff One Hanging over her Shoulder...Very Sexy!
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...7&d=1349145598

Saliva...It's the Best Way to Start out a Nice Blow-Job
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...4&d=1349145718
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...6&d=1349145718

Thank you Both for Sharing!

====================================
    Avatar Courtesy of the Sexy and Beautiful Nyxia

fantastic set and mrs ace looks fantastic and great coverage in this pic http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1349145776.
    Loved the whole set thanks for this one guys
    Sperm is the best anti-wrinkle cream in the world. So where do you want your anti-wrikle cream?
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Join Now

Fantastic photos guys, love the lingerie, was she late? ;-)
    http://maltandlola.tumblr.com/

A great post with some dam hot pictures, what a way to start the day
    wife in sexy underware gives you a blow job before going to work the day couldnt get much better than this.

Thank you mr and mrs Ace
    Like to see all the previous Winners of the The World famous "FacialForum" Competition ?
    Visit the **Competition Winners Hall of Fame** the winner for each month is added here loads of great facials going back many years
    Not a Platinum member yet click here to join

Beginner

Exclamation hi

Beautiful lady!!!

So the funniest part of the whole morning is when I arrive at work (late) and my co-worker immediately exclaims "Oh my god do you have pink eye?". I didn't quite know how to explain the lesser known affliction of "cum eye"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Ace View Post
    So the funniest part of the whole morning is when I arrive at work (late) and my co-worker immediately exclaims "Oh my god do you have pink eye?". I didn't quite know how to explain the lesser known affliction of "cum eye"
    Haha, Mr Ace is a good shot!

Jus tell them you have allergies!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast