View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
427. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: The October/Halloween 2012 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Quote Originally Posted by btdoug View Post
    She really wanted to do a set for the Halloween comp this month although we have to apologize for lack of spooky no luck in the spooky costume department hopefully sexy twit on trick or treat candy works instead.

I think this outfit is very fitting since I am pretty sure she graduated summa CUM laude with a PhD in cock sucking with an emphasis on cum play from BJU. There are a lot of pics in this set hope no one minds.
    Wow, I'm late to this thread but I had to say that's one of the hottest sets I've ever seen on here! Thanks!

Virgin

Simply wonderful!!!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing !!

Quote Originally Posted by apache_66 View Post
    this set was something we made with no idea to publish.....just for fun.....and considering this is a special ocasion we decided to provide to the cause... Just a preview here ...depends on your feedback

thanks for your good welcome to our sexy-cumslut-clown (l indeed ) ...i will post the cumshot part of the set.

That was one or my stickyest cumshot and close ups are hi res! Hope you like our entry in this special competition!!

We are posting today the first part of a set we took on june...the theme was a gothic girl that could be thought as a vampire girl...she really wanted to suck my blood and all that inside me ....this set was part of a member request we had so you can see part of the papers where his name is written........as most of our sets is about 11 minutes cock sucking/deeptrhoating/ballsucking action and believe me...the cumshot part is really huge........7 days saving up......i hope you all enjoy our modest contribuition to the special competition!!

Following with the presentation of this first set sthis competition...........second part today........vampire girl trying to eat my stuff in various positions........

last part of cocksucking-ball licking-deepthroating action.........after that the amazing explosion

after a long performance the vampire managed to obtain a juicy result.....

See l in different angles after 3 minutes with my thick load on her face ....

Was it the expected end???

Just a sneak peek of what we just recorded..my thickest cumshot ...see the whole set soon!!

This production is really dark. This set is extensive, lasted about 10 minutes of very crude suction, deep throat violent, hard throat fucking action
    at impressive speeds. L bit down my glans intensity, caused me both pain and pleasure to the point of not being able to hold breathing. There is a suction section of testes very strong.... My heart beat extremely fast, was something i rarely forget ..... Hope you enjoy it as we did last night.i believe this is one of our best work. We dedicate it to all members and specialy to spence who with so much drive home this halloween competition.
    The latest photos are high definition for you to see like during the post facial entire initial load slides down her face to the ground.

Hard sucking action!!.............all prepared for the monster cumshot .......all that the vampire l wanted tu get..........

Two words.......please enjoy
    greetings from l and me.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526