View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
427. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The October/Halloween 2012 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Sorry...can't edit my post..wrong button.

Awesome start indeed........

My minds not quite made up on clowns, sometimes they can look proper menacing...but in the pics provided by tattoo1717 & apache_66....they look so very very inviting

Val

Virgin

Default hot pics tattoo1717

[Love the set, can't wait to see what else you have planned for the month! QUOTE=tattoo1717;674796]Here's a quick preview from us clowning around a few Halloween's ago... we couldn't help but laugh and share. We'll post another current set later this month[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by alkie View Post
    Halloween...Clowns??
    What happened to ghosties, goulies, vampires n witches??

I dunno you young kids of today with your crazy ideas about All Hollows Eve!!

Seriously though, thanks for starting this months thread off in such spectacular fashion, I am pleased that you both have entered into the spirit of the thing, good luck!!
    lol Personally I find clowns more terrifying than any of the aforementioned monsters

Seriously though great start to the October Competition. I am both terrified and horny, no clowning around
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Expert

Haha, great pics so far. Hopefully we get to see those clowns having another type of make up being applied to their faces.

Can't say I ever thought of clowns in an erotic way but Tattoo1717 and Apache66 do have me reconsidering that. Thanks for kicking off the month.

Now if circuses would switch their 'how many clowns can fit in a car' to 'how many cocks can fit into a sexy clown' I might start going to the circus again.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, we love hearing it! Love your pics too Apache! Too funny.
    Cant wait to get another set posted this month... Any suggestions for mrs tattoo and i??? Tomorrow is sexxxy sunday after all...

It was such a nice inspiration for us.......would you post more pics from the clown set??.......

Quote Originally Posted by tattoo1717 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, we love hearing it! Love your pics too Apache! Too funny.
    Cant wait to get another set posted this month... Any suggestions for mrs tattoo and i??? Tomorrow is sexxxy sunday after all...

Quote Originally Posted by apache_66 View Post
    It was such a nice inspiration for us.......would you post more pics from the clown set??.......
    the clown pics where hot would love to see more from both of you!! George and I will have to come up with something for this month.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Missy1974 View Post
    the clown pics where hot would love to see more from both of you!! George and I will have to come up with something for this month.
    Well, this months special comp can only benefit by an appearance from you guys.
    I can't wait to see what sexy, scary outfit you can come up with Missy!!

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast