Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests?

Stockings and stripper heels in every shoot.

Exclamation People, listen to logic

Last activity at 1:37 PM yesterday. I can't speak for others but if I had read a couple of the comments to me I would have responded in some way, any way at all.

This only shows one thing to me, it appears that the doubters are correct here.

I want to see you "total cumslut" post something to prove us wrong the next time you log in.

What you are doing is what too many people have done over the years I have been here. Get people hyped and turn out to be a fraud. My apology will be waiting as well, if you can come up with the goods.

Otherwise don't bother

Fact: you have posted a tease to the forum, "what would you like ect" You have also posted no pics only an avatar in sunglasses.

Message to the members who see an avatar of a pretty lady and take things at face value.... read the room and take your hand off your dick for a second before you lay accolades at the feet of a poster who has proven exactly zero. There is a reason we have a verification system in place here, for our protection and for everyone else.

One final footnote, after all the years I have been here I have yet to understand why guys do this. It is a true mystery to me.
    Last edited by The Shape; 10-28-2012 at 05:31 AM.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

* Verified Member *

* Verified Member *

Welcome honey

I'm sure you have already been informed that is not a proper verification. Blurry close up pic that doesn't even seem like it's being held, or if it is in the original photo....

That aside since you have been here that is what you have posted. Why do you not post some pics that would deserve the nickname "total cumslut"

Not convinced at all. We have high standards for verification, that is why once it's done it isn't an issue again.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

* Verified Member *

In response to my photos, membership of this site and private messages sent by some of the moderators.

I feel disappointed. Why? Because I have been doubted and made to feel nervous about my involvement with this site. I feel the tone of the doubters has been rather pushy and distrusting in the threads and private messages. All this has left me feeling anxious and nervous and I am wondering whether I should withdraw altogether.

I joined this forum because of my interest in facials and all things cum related. I am looking to interact with like minded people and find it a huge turn on to discuss such a publicly taboo subject.

I posted a genuine photo, taken by me, alone in my house. I am not a photographer or an expert in any way.

I wasn't aware of a verification system and only posted the photo in response to people who are doubting my integrity.

I would ask how many members on this site have been verified? What is the percentage? and do male members have to undergo such scrutiny?

That being said, I still want to verify who I am and give this forum another chance as I know there are members that would welcome a young, cum hungry female.

This morning I will again attempt to upload 3 photos of me in different poses with the sign showing username, facialforum.net and today's date.

I just wonder will I be accepted into this community?

Total cumslut

lechero76

Oh. Wow. I'm in love. So fuckable lady...

Welcome to the forum!

Although not verified (officially), it seems you are indeed the real deal. And to stick it out (in the face of scrutiny) is commendable.

The veteran posters on this forum are extreeeeemely skeptical of any new users who start off with a claim, then fail to produce, or simply proceed to tease and tease while promising the moon... and then it turns out to be a fake poster (usually male), simply using pics he found online elsewhere.
    Apparently they just want the attention...? I really can't understand.

We've gone through this very same pattern more times than I'd care to remember.
    So apologies if we come off as rude/jaded/cynical.

I, for one, would love to see more of you! Does your Master live with you, or nearby? It would be a much simpler way to get verified if you can have someone else take the pictures.

Best,
    -rybo

Expert

Nice pics!! hopefully now we get pics that show you are indeed a total cumslut.

As for requests, I am pretty much happy with any clear, reasonable up close pics of your face with lots and lots of cum on it, can't go wrong with those.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast