Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (Facial) Virgin

Will she let you come on her tummy?
    There are a few sneaky tricks you can try...not to condone them...

Strengthen your PC muscles with kegels. Go for tummy shots. Then once you have strong muscles, edge yourself an hour before sex. You will build a massive load.

Then let rip. You will shoot ropes like Peter North...

Good luck

I was not into regular facials until I met a girl who did not want to swallow my cum but she offered to accept a facial instead. She was embarrassed and explained that she did not like the taste of sperm, in general. This was a totally new experience, being asked to give her facial. But as it so happened, our relationship did not last although she even swallowed my cum in the end. My new partner swallowed from the beginning but I did not dare to mention my new fetish. For years, my sperm covered her open pussy; her chest and her neck but I remained always short of her face whilst she continued to sallow as well. Until one day, I was so horny and I covered a little bit of her chin. I instantly appologised but she replied "Don't worry, I have tasted your sperm before!" I seeked the opportunity and asked "Would you mind, if I come completely in your face?" "Not at all, why not!" Nowadays, every sex we finish with a facial unless I ask occasionally "Can I come in your mouth?" I have wasted years because I did not ask her. If she would have said no, I would have carried-on as before.
    Last edited by window2010; 12-10-2022 at 07:52 AM.

A quick way to get her to get more comfortable with it is to give her a facial in the shower. That way she can wash it off fast and she will see it's not bad after all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123