Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cumqueen Rachel

Torbebukkake

Default Cumqueen Rachel

Her Bio:

Hi I’m Rachel 24 yrs old & live in Birmingham in the UK. I have a full time office job, & none of my work friends know what I get up to in my spare time, let alone my sexual exploits! But as Birmingham is a big city with over a million in population, I have been recognised in the city centre, well I think I have!, one or two guys look at me strange & I can tell they’re minds are working overtime, ‘do I know her, I’m sure that’s Rachel the internet babe’…….I think I’d say ‘you must be mistaken’ if I was approached and asked if I was Rachel from uk-bukkake.com but probably with a cheeky smile on my face!

How did I discover Bukkake?

Well it was a time whilst having sex with my boyfriend, he decided to cum over my boobs, upon doing this I was caught with a spurt of spunk onto my face, initially I loved it on my boobs, it felt warm & sticky, but I love the sight of spunk shooting from a guys cock, I like to rub warm sticky cum all over my boobs & massage it in, feels so nice. So next time I gave my boyfriend a blowjob & sucked his cock to completion, he then cum all over my face, I could feel it warm & sticky, & slowly running down my face & neck, this also aroused him, so we experimented a few times until I realised that one cock load of spunk was not enough! I wanted to feel more cum dripping off my face, so we arranged a threesome with a friend of his, the end result a face dripping with two lots of spunk, but the time leading up to that was great fun also! To be pampered, sucked, licked & fucked by two horny guys was very nice indeed!

JOB : Secretary and my website
    HAIR : Brunette
    EYES : Blue
    STATS : 34B
    HEIGHT : 5ft 8”

What else am I into?

I like to wear sexy undies & stockings & heels, makes feel sexy within myself & gives me confidence too, I just enjoy sex!, I adore having my pussy licked, I can stand that for hours! Whilst having sex I like to be on top, gives me the ‘I’m in control’ feel, also I love it from behind, seems to go a bit deeper in that position, & I love to feel a guy cum inside me, I love to feel a cock throb inside me, telling me that a second or two later I ‘m going to be filled with warm gooey cum, I love to feel my pussy full of cum too! I like it when a guy has pulled out & his cum is slowly dribbling out of my pussy, but what I really like is to be fucked again right after my pussy has just been filled, to feel another cock going up me while I’m so wet feels wonderful & so slippy & gooey! I love to be filled from both ends! I love to be shagged doggy style while sucking a cock at the same time!

What made me start a website?

Because I love threesomes and gangbangs so much and we loved taking photos I began to build up quite a collection! My boyfriend knew Dee from UK Amateur Facials and I went along to a bukkake party she had organised. I loved it! She ran a website and it gave me the idea to, Dee said I would be popular with the guys!!.I thought ‘well, why the hell not!’. I mean I had all these horny photos, it only seemed fair to share them! So I set about organising my own bukkake parties and designing a website!

What turns me on most about Bukkake?

Being in total control of a group of guys, I’m the centre of all that male attention, & having them all cum over me, I’ve noticed that once one guy cums, they all seem to cum so quick!. I love to feel squirt after squirt of hot creamy cum on my face & other areas of my body, like my boobs & ass!.

Biggest fantasy?

I would like to have sex with a group of young athletic firemen! (all girls like a fireman!) to have 5-6 guys stroking my body, sucking & licking me & fingering me & finally to be well & truly fucked in all positions & to have my brains out of me, & to have my pussy full of 2-3 lots of warm cum & have 2-3 loads over my boobs & face…..yumm!

Other hobbies?

I love horse riding and used to own my own horses until I moved to Birmingham. I also am a dog lover and love walking my dog on the beach. Besides working on my website, which I love doing, I also enjoy travelling and have been to many places all over the world. Whilst travelling I love reading and listening to music too. But I guess that’s boring to you and you just want to hear the horny sexy stuff about me eh?! Well, I only manage to fit all the above in after I’ve had a good seeing to! A good orgasm really does help me get into my latest book! Hehe!

Likes/Dislikes:

Food: Chinese, American, Pizza, Cheese, oh and Chocolate! / Broccoli, Mushrooms and cottage cheese! (Yuck!!)
    Movies: Romance, Comedy, Crime, Thrillers / Sci-fi
    People: Polite, Funny, Intelligent / rude, ignorant and smelly people! Hehe!
    Sex: sex! /anal and water-sports (I have tried anal but I like it in my pussy too much!) !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Torbebukkake

And here´s her bukkake action.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice pics....

Torbebukkake

And another party.

Expert

CumQueen Rachel was amazing, such a shame she seems to have retired.

Got all of her site somewhere on hard drive if you need help filling this thread!

Expert

Default go for it

Fill away ormingstoke !
    I love Rachel
    She used to be my fave

saw a pic of her drinking a glass of cum but have never seen the vid of it!
    does anyone have that?

Expert

Can't recall that one, I'll have a look.

Here's a set:

Expert

Default Thanks for the pix

hi ormingstoke. wow, Rachel is one very hot cum-slut. i love how she smiles when her face is getting blasted with gooey sperm. you can tell she loves the feeling of the cum splattering on her face. thanks for posting these great pix of her.

Expert

Somehow I didn't really discover her for a long time and only really started with her stuff just a little before she stopped, but she was indeed great.

I remember a particularly messy bukkake with her, where like 25+ guys turned her face into a gooey mess. I think she said that was the most guys she was ever able to get.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast