Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oral sex and facial at 11,500 feet above sea level!

i don't know if i will start a new thread but for the moment here is a preview of my ex italian girlfriend and my actual bolivian wife...this pictures were already posted in the platinum section in the past months so maybe is nothing new for some members...but now i would like to share them with all FACIAL FORUM members!...

the italian ex girlfriend...
    Attached Images Attached Images

my sweety bolivian wife....(my avatar)

What a fantastic set. Amazing. Tell us the story of where you picked them up. i love the girl in the purple - the one on the right. Fantastic high cheekboned face. I'm in lust.

Outstanding set, thank you for sharing with us! Can't wait to see more of your wife, she's gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by daniand View Post
    impressive set! one of my greatest fantasy i only realized once!

Quote Originally Posted by prrp55 View Post
    What a fantastic set. Amazing. Tell us the story of where you picked them up. i love the girl in the purple - the one on the right. Fantastic high cheekboned face. I'm in lust.
    well, thank you, your comments are always welcome in my posts! here is the story: I'm from Italy but i live and work in Santa Cruz Bolivia...one weekend, me and a friend of mine, decided to go for vacations in La Paz (we love downhill bike) so on saturday, after an extreme downhill day in Sorata, in the night we met these girls in the restaurant (they were 3) after a dinner with some drinking in the restaurant, we went to dancing in a latin music pub...lot of drinking beverages for all and after...we decided to goin to our hotel...the rest is in the pictures...the only problem was my friend doesn't permitted to take pictures of him with the other girl ...but i think this is good enough for me....i confirm the one in the purple was the horniest girl...the other was a little shy in the beginning...but after she revealed the best cocksucker of the 2! 3 girls for two men was the best! But If you ask me how i've reached to have sex with 2 of them at the same moment, sincerly, i don't have the answer! (maybe the alchool?) anyway this is one of the reasons why i love so much this country!

Quote Originally Posted by daniand View Post
    ....a little bit difficult for me in breathing at first....but after...only the two girls were in apnea status .....
    Lol!
    Now you are commited to post more of your adventures

Default The italian slut....

yes there is no other word to describe the sex power of my ex girlfriend...totally addicted to sucking my cock and a first class cum addicted!....here are some pictures of her doing a good oral job during an afternoon in Italy in my river town about 4 years ago...i still can remember i shooted almost all my entire load on the rocks over her head!

....trying to capture some screenshots from my videos with windows but the result is not the best....anyone can tell me where i can find a good (free and not trial) screen capturer? Thanks a lot in advance!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast