Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife said yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by bishop007 View Post
    First Kudos for having the guts to ask and to Mrs Rhino for having fun with it.

Requests? I love a clothed facial. Business suit, sexy bra and panties, or hot shorts and a tee shirt.
    Really?! Man! I managed to sweet talk her into barring it all, and you're fine with clothed?!

The business suit idea sounds pretty cool....maybe leaving a few buttons undone and with a pushup.

Default Suggestions??

My wife is reading this, so....any other suggestions? We can't promise we will abide to everything, but my wife is aiming to please.

Some deepthroat and more tit shots would be great

Quote Originally Posted by juiceyjuice View Post
    Some deepthroat and more tit shots would be great
    She said yes to deep throat, and showing of boobs. What else?

Virgin

How about showing a mouth full of cum?

Quote Originally Posted by googlyone View Post
    How about showing a mouth full of cum?
    I'm gonna be aiming for her face...I can have her show off what she catches in her mouth?

Well I am most certainly looking forward to what's about to take place, but any other requests?? Perhaps having to do with scenery, clothing/outfits you would like to see her in, role playing or makeup preferences???

Or do you all just want a run of the mill "I shoot so you can watch" and there generally are no requests?

Default Slut makeup

Quote Originally Posted by TheRhino View Post
    Well I am most certainly looking forward to what's about to take place, but any other requests?? Perhaps having to do with scenery, clothing/outfits you would like to see her in, role playing or makeup preferences???

Or do you all just want a run of the mill "I shoot so you can watch" and there generally are no requests?
    Heavy eyeshadow and a thick coat of cocksucker red lipstick would hit the spot!
    Here's mud in yer eye!

the bigger the mess on her chin,
    the greater the width of my grin

My wife is reading this, so....any other suggestions? We can't promise we will abide to everything, but my wife is aiming to please.

How about her eyes open and full of cum?

Avatar used with permission of L and apache_66.

Virgin

First off my let me state that from what I see she has a beautiful face. I'm sure making a mess on her willing face is a huge turn on. And her areoleas ... omg so sexy. Anyway I digress.

- eye contact during blowjob
    - sensual slow sucking on your head area like when you can see lips going up and down on the ridge of a cock head and it makes suction noises
    - taking your cock out her mouth mid blowjob and rubbing your wet cock on her face while she breathes deeply from blowjob performance and not letting her use her hands. just making her want it in her mouth even more
    - reverse angle blowjob where you put the camera behind her and have her on all fours while you sit. Would love to see her ass spread while she seeing her head bob up and down
    - laying her on the bed at the end of the bed with her head at the end and lightly fucking her mouth
    - as for facial I like a nice buildup, some vocal begging that's genuine (hate fake) and some post facial light sucking as if she really enjoyed getting messy

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast