Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife said yes!!

Default Video shoot this Saturday

Wifey is committed to this Saturday!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us, so I will try to post it in the Platinum section as soon as I can after.

In the meantime, there is one thing you folks can do for her....

I think my wife is very brave for being able to do this. Between now and when this video gets posted, could anybody please use this very thread to post some heart-melting non-perv compliments to her? We are completely fine with the fact that there will be LOTS of compliments about her blowjob skills, tits, taking a facial etc, after the video gets posted.

I think she's a wonderful person and before she bares it all for you, just take a moment to give her thanks and remind her that what she is doing is wonderful and very special. I think the classy compliments might go a long way for her, before doing this.

Your dirty and wicked comments are more than welcome after the video post (where it counts the most). My wife is extremely humble that some people have paid for Platinum just for her vid.

Thanks all. She's looking forward to reading what you've got, about as much as you all are looking forward to SEEING what she's got!

Go ahead and start posting your sweetheart remarks....it's gonna provide her some genuine encouragement (easy on the perv related stuff, until after the post)....and GO!
    Last edited by TheRhino; 06-15-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    How about her eyes open and full of cum?

Avatar used with permission of L and apache_66.

'eye' agree.

:-)

Virgin

it says a lot about the bond of a couple to be able to do what you do ... and are about to do. I'm jealous of your trust and love for one another to commit to something like this. Always wanted someone in my life to experience things like this. I can't stress I'm envious I am of you to have found an awesome wife/partner. Barring details of what y'all are about to do, you could argue that's true love. It's one thing to experience fetishes with your partner but to let others into your experience is a true sign of trust.

I'd say best of luck to y'all for Saturday but you don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by hotcrossbuns4me View Post
    it says a lot about the bond of a couple to be able to do what you do ... and are about to do. I'm jealous of your trust and love for one another to commit to something like this. Always wanted someone in my life to experience things like this. I can't stress I'm envious I am of you to have found an awesome wife/partner. Barring details of what y'all are about to do, you could argue that's true love. It's one thing to experience fetishes with your partner but to let others into your experience is a true sign of trust.

I'd say best of luck to y'all for Saturday but you don't need it.
    Thank you so much. I will make sure the Mrs gets this.

Anybody else want to give some warm hearted non-perv remarks for my wife? She is the star of what's about to happen and this does provide enthusiasm...which only helps me and you.

You may go to town and make this unclassy after the vid has been posted...and she will gladly read that too. She just asks that you keep it classy beforehand, but wants your regards. C'mon!!! What do you say to a girl willing to perform for you!

Have fun Rhinos!
    I always find it incredibly exciting to share my adventures here. FacialForum members are cum lovers and so respectful. It makes it a joy to get them off.
    So exciting.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

I agree with Piper. Such a hot rush it is to share. Nothing quite like it. Looking forward to appreciating your fun, Rhinos.

Still sorting out the final details of how this is gonna go down. The general idea is pretty obvious, and the audience is clearly after one main thing.

Words of encouragement for the lovely lady are welcome now, and we look forward to everybody's remarks after the vid has been posted.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

Default presumably...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRhino View Post
    ..."how this is gonna go down"...
    ...is for her to go down (after you do her, of course), ending with a nice splat on her pretty face! Can hardly wait to see!
    Here's mud in yer eye!

the bigger the mess on her chin,
    the greater the width of my grin

Default Couple of difficulties...

So a few house projects that were ongoin yesterday, are still ongoing today. Push comes to shove, if this doesn't happen today it most certainly will tomorrow.

Wifey is thrilled about this, so hang in there...we're not backing out...

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Have fun Rhinos!
    I always find it incredibly exciting to share my adventures here. FacialForum members are cum lovers and so respectful. It makes it a joy to get them off.
    So exciting.
    Piper
    Thanks Piper! You are a highly regarded member here, so that does mean a lot to read this from you. I won't lie, there is a bit of anxiety about doing this, but this community has demonstrated that everyone has no problem respecting each other.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast