Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife said yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by gesse View Post
    we would love to see her great body...
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1358125666
    Looks like you're getting your wish! Upgrade to Platinum bc the wife agreed to bare it all, in our upcoming vid

All,

We tried filing yesterday, and embarassingly....I popped within a minute! I guess it's because the hotness that is my wife totally made me lose it, but also the fact that she's all for showing you all this is...a huge turn on!

Here's what happened....we were more than ready to start, but we had landscapers working on our yard. We were waiting for them to leave and I was at boiling point the entire time (about 4 hours). The minute they left, and my wife basically just touched my tip while we were filming...boom! Game over!

She wasn't mad. She was flattered that after more than 10 years of marriage I'm still that much aroused by everything she does.

We have something planned that will be very much worth the wait. Just be patient please. I'm so sorry about this!

It sucks because having a wife actually LOOKING FORWARD to blowing me and filming with the intention of strangers to see....I mean....I never would have thought that my cock would have been the reason why it fell through...never saw that coming!

Hopefully you all can forgive me, and sorry about the delay

forgiven, of course

Quote Originally Posted by properly View Post
    forgiven, of course
    Thanks...very much appreciated.

Now I have to try and somehow coherce the wife to suck my dick shortly after I get home from work. I'm sure it won't take much.

After last Saturday's mishap with me she kept reminding me "I'm ready to do this film thing anytime you are after work...don't worry this isn't over", so that's cool!

Anyways, hopefully I'll have something soon. At this point I think I am recovered now...lol!

Default Pic?

Just shoot a pic of the aftermath of you miss filming it. Problem solved. Hehe

Virgin

I feel like even your mishap video would be awesome. I know there's a fetish for premature ejaculation but fetishes aside, that's hot.

Also I'm sure the premature pop wasn't immediately followed by some good laughs. Been there, done that!

Banned

Default wife

ohhhh please! I want to see them

Quote Originally Posted by nickstern View Post
    ohhhh please! I want to see them
    Well damn!! If I had know there was a thing for this, I would have saved the vid as a "blooper" or something. I deleted it. Oh well.

Seriously though...stay tuned. I'm waiting for when my wife is good to go

All,

It's been a while since I last promised that something would be posted on here. Just a quick update....

We have home renovation projects and family visiting for the next couple of weeks. It makes it difficult for us to have a clear mind while putting together material like this, with intention of sharing on the internet. My wife cannot wait to show off herself, but if people are gonna see her naked, she wants this video to be perfect. We have tried a few times, but after her review, she wants to try again.

Have patience everybody....it'll all be worth it

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by TheRhino View Post
    All,

It's been a while since I last promised that something would be posted on here. Just a quick update....

We have home renovation projects and family visiting for the next couple of weeks. It makes it difficult for us to have a clear mind while putting together material like this, with intention of sharing on the internet. My wife cannot wait to show off herself, but if people are gonna see her naked, she wants this video to be perfect. We have tried a few times, but after her review, she wants to try again.

Have patience everybody....it'll all be worth it
    Patiently waiting because I know it will be worth it. Hope all is well!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast