Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife said yes!!

That is indeed great news Rhino. I remember the first conversation with my wife regarding the forum and my activity in it. As difficult as the conversation is the reward is amazing. I'm, or rather we're, excited to see your pics. My wife became involved in the forum with me approximately six months ago and it has been absolutely incredible. We look forward to seeing your pics and perhaps messaging with you... If you're lady needs another woman's opinion I'm sure Mrs Tattoo would be glad to help

Default Watermarking...

Well guys, as excited as I am about this, I'm also a little nervous. She trusts me, and I can't take that for granted. I'm happy to see that this is a community that respects one another. That is a huge step in the right direction.

Trust cannot be maintained without security, so seeing as to how I'm going to want to watermark, I need advice for an android app. The thing is, I'll be without a computer for about a month (hopefully less), and am left with an android tablet. No no, this is not for budget reasons, it's just those damn people at Dell, taking their sweet time replacing my messed up PC. They kept sending it back arguing it's a software related issue, but I finally managed to prove to them it's a hardware issue and they NEED TO FIX IT! Because of how busy things are during the holidays, it will be a while. I could buy a crappy PC to tide me over, but money like that should be spent on others during this time of year!

We are looking to do this to make my wife feel good, but also feel safe. That being said, I can't cut any corners on security. Once I finally get my hands on a WORKING PC, so that I can watermark, things can start happening. Good things do come to those who wait though. I'm not leading you guys on. Thank you for your support.

Just give me a month, everybody! I'm doing my part in making sure we have fun and stay safe.
    Last edited by TheRhino; 11-27-2012 at 04:14 AM.

* Verified Member *

Good to hear that your going to start sharing rhino. You will enjoy it.
    Any help you need watermarking let me know I'm here to help.

Hey,

I'm glad that you take your wife's trust and security so seriously. That's super rad

As far as android apps for watermarking, check out "Add Watermark" in the google play store. I haven't used it, but it's $2 and seems to be exactly what you're looking for.

Default Good for you!

Good for you for confessing to the wife and being honest! Look at the reward you get...what everyone on FF will get!

Happy for you!
    Like what you see? Come see more and leave me a message! It makes me hot!

For my perfect tits, facials and cock sucking:

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=47270

and my vids

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=48448

A golden shower? Shower for Weazezslave

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=50846

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    Hey,

I'm glad that you take your wife's trust and security so seriously. That's super rad

As far as android apps for watermarking, check out "Add Watermark" in the google play store. I haven't used it, but it's $2 and seems to be exactly what you're looking for.
    Ok cool. I'll check it out. Maybe if its what I'm after, it's only a matter of waiting for when she's ready.

Default Requests?

So we're thinking about posting our pics a week after the holidays, early January. By then, I will have a fully functional desktop, but MORE IMPORTANTLY, my wife will be up for doing this. If more than myself is going to see her naked, she doesn't want it to be SHORTLY after the holiday foods going around home and work for the months of Nov/Dec. She is very beautiful, and more than worth the wait.

Do we have any requests? Bare in mind the following...
    -We can't show her face unmasked
    -This is her first time doing this, and she will be reading this before posting. Please put up requests that are respectful towards her. It's mostly me driving the enthusiasm behind this, and she's going along with this. Please make her feel comfortable.
    -If she shy's away or backs out, I will support her, and I hope you all do the same.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Expert

I would love to see her start out by posting pics of her hot body. Let her pick out her favorite parts, or better yet, post pics of all her parts and ask which we would like to see more of. Based on your description of her, it will probably be hard to answer any other way than "all".

I'd love to see her wearing some cum too. If not on her face while wearing dark glasses or a blindfold then maybe on her boobs, tummy, pussy, or ass?

Really, anything she is comfortable with works for me. I think she will be excited to read the comments on her pics and how hot we think she is too. That might just boost her confidence to get more bold with the pics.

Tell her thanks from me for being willing to share with us. Hope it turns out to be as fun for her as I know it will be for us.

Have fun taking those pics

Ernie give you a good idea ; let her choose. I think it s the better way to make her feel right.

You will have a good time when you will talk with her of which pic is her taste

I have to agree with Ernie.

Let your wife have a big say in the pictures that you post here. As she becomes more comfortable with the activities she may let you take and post a wider variety of pictures.

There are posters on this forum who started out using sunglasses etc to mask their face. As they received many compliments from this forum we have seen the evolution of the pictures posted. They are now posting without any coverage and letting us see their true beauty.

Thank you and her for your efforts

Avatar used with permission of L and apache_66.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast