Thread: Last visit & "new posts"

Question Last visit & "new posts"

Couple of questions:

the old version of the forum had a notation at the top right of the message area that indicated the date/time of the user's last visit. I found that useful when going thru new posts, to know how far back to look since the updated posts would also show everything back to the first post in the thread. Is that feature available? No biggie, but would be nice.

Also, a curiosity... the "New Posts" button does not show up on the initial screen, but pops up in the second line if you click into another screen. kinda strange. Again, not a big deal since it is easy enough to get to...just wondering.........

Thanks to all the admin and moderator folks...the change over has been pretty smooth and the response to issues/questions has been impressive. You guys (and gals) do a great job running this place, and we (most of us anyway) appreciate it!
    Here's mud in yer eye!

the bigger the mess on her chin,
    the greater the width of my grin

While I can't answer your specific questions I will say there is a slight learning curve on how to navigate. It took me a little bit but I think all of the info is still available the only thing that has changed is how you acquire it.

I don't know how many of you have noticed and depending on your internet speed but the forum is now faster than I have ever seen it. I like the new look and after a couple of days of browsing I have everything I need. I will admit I'm not a big one for change but I agree with you that it went smoothly and before long the new forum will be as familiar as the old one, with added performance to boot

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

Thumbs up awesome response time!

Shape! 11 minutes?! do you ever sleep?
    Here's mud in yer eye!

the bigger the mess on her chin,
    the greater the width of my grin

I used to sleep but then I realized how much time I was wasting

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

How about the quick reply? Is there a way to enable it ?

Thanks

Virgin

I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!