Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My beloved slave girl

lechero76

Wow... nice woman. As you said, she has almost perfect tits. I said "almost" because they lack of a little element for considering them totally perfect: a good amount of cum over them!

Now seriously, I think she's hot, and she even showed tan lines in a few pics (something that really turns me on), so I hope to see more soon.

... what an amazing body, damn!

Hey guys, many thanks, for feedback, it is much appreciated - in fact it is only way to keep us posting .

What would you like us to do? When we will meet next time (hopefully you wont have to wait for long), we will consider doing few request shots.

Keep my sweet slave happy with responds, and she will make not only me, but also you happy with more shots .

As stated b4 we will post semi-verification (with ff.net signature) and full verification pictures later this month (probably next week - keep your fingers crossed ).

now, just few more from my collection
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kermi; 12-06-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Expert

Nice pics. Looking forward to more including verification ones.

As far as requests go, pics of her with a big load on her face, or anywhere else too, would be awesome. And maybe some high resolution ones showing us her pussy spread open and her clit?

elgrego

I think that her boobs are absolutely perfect and this is a very nice view indeed

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1354640772

As is this

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...2&d=1354805473

More pics with stockings is a personal choice.

You say she love to be bound and gag? That s some of my fetish.. So could you bring some pics of her on her knees with a panties in mouth and cum dripping from her face to her greats tits?

DAMN !!! WOW what an awesome body i'm in love, for sure

Beginner

wow !!! what a body. i would love to see some ball gag photos of your slave.. keep posting.

Many thanks for replies, I will be busy couple next days, so it might be hard for me to post something more.

My lovely slave with panties down her knees, showing me her shaved pussy, best thing you can see on planet...
    Attached Images Attached Images

afk3034

Quote Originally Posted by Kermi View Post
    Many thanks for replies, I will be busy couple next days, so it might be hard for me to post something more.

My lovely slave with panties down her knees, showing me her shaved pussy, best thing you can see on planet...

I'll say! Yummy, yummy, yummy

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast