Thread: How do I get the URL for one post in a thread?

Expert

Default How do I get the URL for one post in a thread?

I've seen it done. I ask because I posted a video in one thread but there is another thread I feel it belongs in as well and I didn't want to re-upload everything. I just wanted to post the URL from the 1st thread into the second thread so people can check it out! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Zen

elgrego

Probably depending on your browser, but in firefox, right click on the post number in the top right corner of the post .... #1 for yours

And then pick 'copy link location'

You can then paste that into the other post.

Hope this is what you want to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by elgrego; 12-07-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Expert

Ahhh! So simple! Thank you!

Default Same question

I used to use IE but have recently switched to Google Chrome. Since switching I have successfully created links between threads in different sub-forums but within the last two or three days my attempts to create such links just aren't producing working links. For example I just tried in vain to put a link in my Take 2 thread in the Cream Pie section to my clips featuring the same girl in My Personal Favourite Clips thread in the Everything Else Vids sub-forum. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong please?