Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife's fantasy

Here's something you might try. Buy a sex toy (or two) that come with a suction cup base. She can sit on the toys and provide you with a killer blow job. You can also lay her on her back in a 69 position and dildo fuck her AND pussy lick her at the same time. She'll love it!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by bayforrest View Post
    Here's something you might try. Buy a sex toy (or two) that come with a suction cup base. She can sit on the toys and provide you with a killer blow job. You can also lay her on her back in a 69 position and dildo fuck her AND pussy lick her at the same time. She'll love it!
    I've thought about this too. Maybe doing one of those clone a willy sort of things so it feels like shes fucking twins. Isn't that everyone's fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by bayforrest View Post
    Done all that, and she DOES love it!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by bronljax View Post
    Thanks for all your suggestions.

We talked this over and agreed that it could be fun and that we trust each other alot. However, we both agreed that no matter how hot the fantasy we couldn't predict how we would feel afterwards in the post orgasmic crash to reality. So we took this into account and decided together that adding someone else to our bedroom wasn't a good idea.
    The fantasy might live on in our minds only but I'd rather have that mental one than mess up a marriage of years for a couple of blissful minutes of reality. 3 somes aren't for everyone and I'm happy for those who get to experience them with their loved ones.
    That's exactly what my wife and I decided about swinging. We did it once and it was great, but we think we better not keep it up. But our sex life is pretty hot now.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by loadmaster011 View Post
    ^^

Totally agree! When we're in the middle of fucking a lot comes out that is honest and which reveals a good deal about each other's desires.
    100% agree on this one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12