Poll: Cum sharing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing cum with the man who shot it in my mouth! The Poll

Default Sharing cum with the man who shot it in my mouth! The Poll

Sharing cum with the man who shot it in my mouth!

This is something I do on a regular basis but rarely show on my site. What do you guys think? Should I share it more often?

I started a new thread because I noticed that there were 149 views and only one post.
    This way people can share some feedback anonymously
    Multiple choices allowed.
    Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 01-30-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    What do you guys think? Should I share it more often?
    Super hot, and yes you should share more often! (and show us)

Quote Originally Posted by Facializer_Vienna View Post
    Super hot, and yes you should share more often! (and show us)
    Will do, Facializer_Vienna.

Piper

gonnae

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Sharing cum with the man who shot it in my mouth!

This is something I do on a regular basis but rarely show on my site. What do you guys think? Should I share it more often?

I started a new thread because I noticed that there were 149 views and only one post.
    This way people can share some feedback anonymously
    Multiple choices allowed.
    Piper
    Great gloryholeprincess sharing is beautiful

Platinum member

Strange how nobody else is sharing their voting preference with you, Piper. I will though!

I answered yes that I would want you to share my cum with me but no to sharing another man's cum. I've tasted myself before, not something I do often or have done in a while. Having it come from your mouth into mine though... just wow, I couldn't even begin to imagine!

You SHOULD share it and show pics like this more often, absolutely !!

In the past I have tried my own cum, after facializing a girl I just started kissing her and yeah, that was amazingly hot !!!

As for sharing another man's cum ... depends on the situation I guess. But I don't think I would mind licking a pussy after a nice creampie. I ve done it with Alex sometimes. After cumming inside her I have started licking her to help her orgasm and that wasn't bad either. I think I would also like seeing her with another man's cum on her face, while I fuck her. Kissing would certainly not be a problem !!

As for women sharing cum, well .... I think it's obvious I don't need to answer that !!

Am I too perverted ?

Quote Originally Posted by gonnae View Post
    Great gloryholeprincess sharing is beautiful
    My man says we have more pics somewhere from older times. I have a few recent ones also. I will keep posting them, gonnae. They are now going to be a part of the updates on my site. I hadn't had them on there before because I didn't want to gross anyone out but it is really one of my favorite things to do. It is so sensual to kiss a man with his own cum.
    Quote Originally Posted by tilarium View Post
    Strange how nobody else is sharing their voting preference with you, Piper. I will though!
    I answered yes that I would want you to share my cum with me but no to sharing another man's cum. I've tasted myself before, not something I do often or have done in a while. Having it come from your mouth into mine though... just wow, I couldn't even begin to imagine!
    Not so strange but it is awesome that you are sharing, tilarium. We are all anonymous here but this kink does seem to have a stigma that can't overcome that fact. It is the reason I started the poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssLover View Post
    In the past I have tried my own cum, after facializing a girl I just started kissing her and yeah, that was amazingly hot !!!
    As for sharing another man's cum ... depends on the situation I guess. But I don't think I would mind licking a pussy after a nice creampie. I ve done it with Alex sometimes. After cumming inside her I have started licking her to help her orgasm and that wasn't bad either. I think I would also like seeing her with another man's cum on her face, while I fuck her. Kissing would certainly not be a problem !!
    As for women sharing cum, well .... I think it's obvious I don't need to answer that !!
    Am I too perverted ?
    You are so delightfully Perverted, TheAssLover. Alex is so lucky. Men like you are hard to find. Slurp, slurp.

Thanks to everyone for taking part in the poll. I love Facial Forum and this is one of the reasons. We are all Perverts and we can share information here that can't be talked about in other places.
    Piper

Oh Piper... I've said this before and I'll say it again, because it deserves repeating - You're one of the sexiest Whores there ever was!

As far as sharing cum - fuck yes! Sadly, my sex drive plummets once I cum, which means that sharing after I bust a nut just doesn't have as much of an appeal. I would love to get snowballed after Nyxia blew another guy. That would be hot as fuck.

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheAssLover View Post

Am I too perverted ?

I voted Yes/No/Yes/Yes, but I have to second AssLover on this one. It would be REALLY hot to fuck Juliette with another guy's load (or two...or three...) rolling down her face. And, as for my own, check out our story here...

http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...l=1#post688566

Cool thread, as always, Princess!

You make me blush Piper, thanks !!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast