Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend wants to put pictures up...

* Verified Member *

Default My girlfriend wants to put pictures up...

I told my girlfriend about the site recently, and showed her through it, and she wants to put some photos up. She feels okay,because it mostly seems like an okay forum, with mostly pretty decent people.

However, she's never done anything like this before, and is a bit shy, and she doesn't know what people would want to see.

She's said she doesn't want to show her face, no matter what, obviously, but otherwise, is interested in trying stuff out, even if it starts a bit slow (underwear, etc) until she's comfortable.

We're happy to do verification photos, but I just think that she's feeling a bit self-conscious before anything goes up, and might just want some encouragement

Can't wait to see her! I'm sure she'll be a hit!

Its always a little nerve-wrecking to share private pics at first. However, after going through a similar beginning with my wife i can confirm this is a great community to share in. We have developed many new friendships through the forum and the feedback we have received has been nothing but positive and inspiring. The positive feedback boosts her self confidence as well; she has started to see herself as the sexy woman i have known and loved for years.

My advice- start slow and go with what is comfortable for her. Once the positive feedback starts coming it may become more comfortable for her to share. Best of luck. We always look forward to new couples joining and sharing in the facial forum fun

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tattoo1717 View Post
    Its always a little nerve-wrecking to share private pics at first. However, after going through a similar beginning with my wife i can confirm this is a great community to share in. We have developed many new friendships through the forum and the feedback we have received has been nothing but positive and inspiring. The positive feedback boosts her self confidence as well; she has started to see herself as the sexy woman i have known and loved for years.

My advice- start slow and go with what is comfortable for her. Once the positive feedback starts coming it may become more comfortable for her to share. Best of luck. We always look forward to new couples joining and sharing in the facial forum fun
    I concur. This is a very supportive, comfortable forum; the perfect place for someone just starting to explore posting. My suggestion would be to do it together. Choose which pictures and how to crop them with her. When you post them, do it together. Even encourage her to write the post, or at least help compose it. And especially, check the feedback together. I'm sure she'll be pleasantly surprised.

We look forward to seeing your work!

well I do hope that we see your girlfriend, everyone is pretty friendly and supportive. If you get any problems just ask one of the staff.
    Hope to see her soon
    Sperm is the best anti-wrinkle cream in the world. So where do you want your anti-wrikle cream?
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Join Now

Expert

I don't think a community gets better than this, hopefully we will see some of your pics

Yap, can't get any better than this. By the way... welcome!

* Verified Member *

Thanks so much, guys.
    She's still keen to post, and we'll probably have some photos up Monday.

She wants to know what we should post pictures of, baring in mind that this is going to start slow

Any requests?

Just post what she is comfortable with. It is always better to just do what you guys like and find hot, everything else will fall in place from there.

Quote Originally Posted by btdoug View Post
    Just post what she is comfortable with. It is always better to just do what you guys like and find hot, everything else will fall in place from there.
    ^^ I agree! What we did when we first started posting was take a bunch of pics, then we would sit down together, and she picked what she felt most comfortable with. If you are both involved in the process it makes for better results we have found

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast