Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend wants to put pictures up...

Great thread!! Very pretty girl!!! Cant wait to see more!

Our thread : http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...onderful-world

This thread is now officially a "pit stop" for me!! She's a beautiful gal, amazing body, and I'm just loving your sets!!! Please keep posting more, and thank you very much for sharing

Expert

Ohh she has an very nice ass .. hope to see more.

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by thor2 View Post
    Naughty naughty! Naked in the park! What would happen if someone walked up on you guys while you were fucking? I tell you what, I wouldn't avert my eyes, that's for sure!
    Thanks Thor - it was quite a rush. We were both really turned on by the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by josII View Post
    wow she's gorgeous! Instantly in love, what a body!

Great to see her here!!
    Looking very much forward to see more.... oh she made me hard!
    She loves hearing comments like this. We'll definitely have more up next week at the latest

Quote Originally Posted by b3rt2010 View Post
    Yes you are right Pokeax.

I do not want to see the other pictures!!!

Now which kidney to I have to sell to get you to post the pictures.

Great Pictures by the way and that is a nice ass your girl has.
    She does have a great ass, doesn't she? I love it a lot. Don't worry -there'll be more.

Quote Originally Posted by zindafel View Post
    She is really hot, but a painful tease. I would love to see her completely bottomless.
    I don't think that'll be too hard to organise, zindafel. Sure we'll have some up soon

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by fodamontes View Post
    This thread is now officially a "pit stop" for me!! She's a beautiful gal, amazing body, and I'm just loving your sets!!! Please keep posting more, and thank you very much for sharing
    That's so great to hear! We love how much people are enjoying the pictures. Anything you'd like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Alzarhok View Post
    Ohh she has an very nice ass .. hope to see more.
    You definitely will!

Quote Originally Posted by Redwave View Post
    Great thread! Stunning girlfriend with a great smile - look forward to seeing more from you two...
    Thanks so much. She does have a beautiful smile,and I know i'm a luck y guy to be with her.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAssLover View Post
    Yeah, no one wants to see her in action, LOL !!!!!

Such a naughty girl will surely be loved around here !!
    Thanks so much. Glad you're enjoying. Everyone seems to enjoy the pictures, and she's told me she likes putting them up more than she thought.

I keep getting texts throughout the day when she gets excited when she reads PMs and comments on the pictures.

Thanks again! Can I ask, what kind of comments and messages does she like the most? Nice and polite and sexy or dark and depraved and dirty? Can't wait to see more of you guys!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by pokeax View Post
    Hope this caps off your weekends nicely. It sure did mine.

We went for a walk to a local park and started fooling around. She went down on me, and told me I could take some pictures for you guys. She was so good at it (as she always is) that we both got really into it and had sex right there in the park out amongst the bushes and trees in the middle of the night.

After we had sex, she stripped for the camera, and got almost completely naked out there, even though it was pretty cold. It turned me on a lot, and it turned her on a lot, so we hope it does for you guys as well

We have a few more of these pics if you like, and also some other, more explicit photos from earlier in the week if y'all are into it and want to see? I bet you don't, though I bet none of you want to see her naked and fooling around with me
    She has a rocking hot body to die for. Very nice pics, but the tease is unbearable, yet enjoying every bit of it. Thanks for the pics, keep em coming.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by pokeax View Post
    That's so great to hear! We love how much people are enjoying the pictures. Anything you'd like to see?
    damn she is insanely sexy and has an amazing smile!! can't wait to see more nudity (especially her pussy) and more of her sucking cock ... so hot!!!

Expert

thanks a lot for these, super hot

Beginner

I searched for this thread again, hoping to see more of that beautiful sensual smile.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast