Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend wants to put pictures up...

Beginner

Talking Would love to see

Sure she Is gorgeous how about a pic of her bent over in stockings with a cumload over her arse cheeks?

Quote Originally Posted by pokeax View Post
    Thanks so much, guys.
    She's still keen to post, and we'll probably have some photos up Monday.

She wants to know what we should post pictures of, baring in mind that this is going to start slow

Any requests?
    Starting slow is what amkes it successful. You're already ahead of the game as she wants to do it. My wife was VERY reluctant when I wanted her to pose for the amature section of Leg Show magazine years ago. I her case I convinced her to just start out with some general glam/fetish pics with nothing explicit. The more she posed and the more pics we took the more she became comfortable. She spontaneously popped a tit out now and then and transitioned to legs spread wide open shots. I knew we were all in when I she would come hame from work and tell me how she was thinking of the type of poses she wanted to do earlier. By the end she was comfortable doing blowjob, fucking and body cumshots. (no facials, damn!). I think you'll be surprised how well it will go. Just let her take the lead and make sure you compliment her!

Always happy seeing another couple decide to post their pics. We are a facial site, first and foremost, but we understand not everyone can post face pics. Various nudes are always welcome, but cum related pics will do better. Cum on tits, ass, or pussy will get you the most attention. As well as sexual pics related, ie, tit-fucking, fucking, etc. Still, you want to start with whatever you and your GF are comfortable sharing. Then hopefully you both will want to become more adventuresome. Wigs, large sunglasses and the right camera angles can even make bj and facial pics fairly anonymous. Verification will help too since it will prove to the members you are a legit couple. Verification can be made privately and even include non-sexual pics. For example your GF clothed holding the appropriate sign. To learn more about verification check out this thread: http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...acialforum-net.

Every reply is spot on -- do it together and let her pick what she likes and doesn't like. It's a lot of fun going through the pics and seeing which ones you both like, and which ones you want to post. Have fun with it!

* Verified Member *

Default Well...

Here the are, the first of the pics.

We also did some verification pics that we'll put up in a few hours

She was a bit nervous at first, but seemed to really relax into it. She'll be reading the comments to see what you think

Awesome you two! I like the artistic and sexy nature of your pics. Great first post. Look forward to seeing more from you... And your verification pics as well!

Expert

She is quite lovely. Understand her shyness and respect that. I would like to see her hair down, from the back please. I am a "leg and ass man" so any in stockings and panties (if she prefers) are also appreciated.

garybear

Doesn't have to be nervous or shy at all !!

She has a wonderful body and the forum is a very friendly place. I bet that you will both enjoy it !

afk3034

gorgeous! amazing! stunning! many, many thanks. more please

She is sweet, thank you

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast