Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our escapades...

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Default Our escapades...

We've been having a great time posting stories of some of our recent sexual exploits in Maree's Last Facial thread. So much so, in fact, that we've decided to post them here, rather than hijack Maree's thing with all manner of story, many of which may not be facial related. Feel free to give us your feedback, post stories and pictures of your own, and, as always, keep it respectful and positive.

Juliette et Franklin

Default First up...

Our latest.

Things have been getting in the way lately. Kids around, work a mess, life leaving no time for anything fun and freaky. More than a week had gone by since Juliette and I had had sex, and we were both getting a little wound up. Then, last Saturday afternoon, the calm at the eye of the hurricane drifted over our place. We found ourselves alone in the house, with a few hours to kill. And we were going to kill them right.

We hit the bedroom at a dead run, clothes flying as the door closed behind us. As I landed on top of her on the bed, I settled down into a hot spell of nipple sucking, teasing, biting, pinching, licking. After many years of being together, Juliette had just recently let slip that she LOVES having her nipples sucked on. It gets her hotter than Phoenix in August when I grab her d-cups and squeeze them together, sucking on the points, flicking my tongue over them and drawing them up into my mouth. Sure, I knew she liked it when I pulled on them while I’m fucking her, but this was different. She gets a crazed, hungry look when I have a mouthful of areola.

After several minutes of working her tits, I couldn’t stand it. My cock was rock hard and needed just a taste of her pussy. Keeping hold of her breasts, I rose up and worked my rod into her now dripping pussy. She let out a low moan as I slowly worked it up to the hilt again and again. Folding her legs up over my shoulders allowed me to work in even deeper. Her head thrashed back and forth with every stroke.

With over a week of pent-up lust boiling inside me, it wasn’t going to be long before this would be over. To get a quick break, I eased out of her and turned her over onto her knees. Doggy is always a go-to position for us. Juliette loves being pounded from behind, and I love doing that pounding. I got out her favorite dildo, a nine inch purple monster of a cock, and lubed it up, but didn’t go right to it yet. My own member was ready for another taste. Slipping slowly in at first, we sped up the pace and had her crying out in no time. Then, the idea struck – Juliette had also recently said the following to me during one of the many discussions we have about sex; “I want you to fuck me in the ass.” (Being a guy, it’s sometimes necessary to tell me things in the simplest terms possible. That had been one of those times, and this was the time to take action on that request.) I grabbed the lube that I had used on the dildo and dripped some onto my cock, some onto her rosebud. Very, very slowly I rubbed the head of my cock on it, then started easing it in. Now, my piece isn’t huge, but it isn’t tiny either. It took a minute of patient coaxing to work it into her asshole. Slowly at first, back and forth, her face buried in the pillow, low grunts emanating from her chest, my manhood took her backside. Then, to my surprise, she spoke. Dirty.

“Yeah, you like fucking that little ass, don’t you? Fuck my ass, fuck it!” Holy shit. I had rarely heard her talk like this, even in the throes of passion. “Fuck my tight asshole! Unnggghh!” She grunted and swore at me louder and louder as I rammed my dick into her tiny ass.

“Put the dildo in my pussy! Do it!” Yes, ma’am! Obediently, I reached over and grabbed the toy, reached under my swinging ball sack, and thrust it into her quivering hole.
    “Unngh! Yeah, fuck it. Fuck that ass!” she bellowed again. “I’m coming!” I just kept stroking and stroking, knowing that I wasn’t going to last much longer. Juliette threw her head back and moaned a guttural growl as she went over the edge. “Oh, yeah…” slipped out her lips as she came hard on the double penetration of my cock and her dildo.

And that was enough for me. I grabbed her hips hard in both hands and pounded into her ass, unleashing a torrent of come into her. It was a powerful one, all saved up for days and days. As it subsided and I slipped gently out, a flood of white eased out of her and ran lazily down her inner thigh. We collapsed in a heap together.

“Well, that was fun,” she said as we lay there for a moment.

“Yes, ma’am, it was,” my reply. And it was.

Awesome story! Reminds me of the last time I had sex too...essentially the same thing happened! Lucky us!

Expert

Great story. Sounds like LOTS of fun.

Beginner

Wow. Superhot

Wow, that was good !!!

Expert

great story, thanks for sharing

Thanks for the responses, everyone. We'll try to post as many of our encounters as possible, even the little ones. It might be interesting to see what what a couple gets up to over, say, a year.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Juliette et Franklin View Post
    Thanks for the responses, everyone. We'll try to post as many of our encounters as possible, even the little ones. It might be interesting to see what what a couple gets up to over, say, a year.
    I really hope you do. It's wonderful to read your stories. You appear to have very sexy adventures.

Default Our latest...

I mentioned that Juliette has recently let slip that she REALLY loves having her nipples sucked on. I've known since we met that she liked them licked, pinched, pulled, even tugged on while I'm fucking her, but it wasn't clear to me how deep her fetish for nipple play goes. So when she finally screwed up the courage to say “I love it when you suck on my nipples. No, I mean I LOVE it when you suck on my nipples,” the only correct response was “Well, bring 'em over here, then!”

Our place is usually crowded and busy, so it's tough to get time together where we can just cut loose. When we get time for sex, it's often restrained and muffled, so as not to alert the household to our activities. This means that oral sex, apart from being a favorite of us both, is in many cases the best course of action. But this poses a new dilemma – this new frontier has to be explored immediately, but I can't tease her nipples with my mouth if it's busy eating her pussy. Well, I thought, let's just jump in and see what happens.

Once, when she was younger and just discovering her sexuality, Juliette saw a picture of an ancient Greek urn, with women wearing corset-style dresses with naked bosoms. “You can do that?” was her first thought. “Cool!” So it's been something she's enjoyed ever since, whether they're spilling over a shirt, or eased out of her bra, or topping a piece of specialty lingerie, like a shelf bra or corset. It puts her beautiful breasts and picture-perfect nipples on prominent display, sticking right out front, begging to be played with. So this night, gently pulling the front of her shirt down, I eased her ample breasts out above the neckline.

“Mmmm...” she purred, as I teased her left nipple with my tongue. I flicked it and circled it, wetted it down then slurped it into my mouth. A quick gasp and another moan let me know I was on the right track. Juliette turned more toward me as I continued my work, cupping her full breast firmly in my hand, then moving over to give the other side some attention, tweaking the first one between my fingers as I did. Squeezing her tits together with both hands, I went from one nipple to the other, licking, sucking, biting, sucking harder. Her breath quickened, and her hands began to work down between her legs. I kept working, taking more and more of her rock-hard buds into my mouth as she worked her pants off and began furiously working her fingers in her moist slit. She's usually a little reticent to let me see her masturbate, but there was no stopping her this time. Her hands began to fly fast and faster, fingers mashing her clit with abandon.

“Oh, yeah, oh, god...” spilled quietly from her lips as she got closer and closer to the edge, my lips sucking harder and harder on her nipples the whole time. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh god, yeah...” she moaned softly as her orgasm crashed over her, her whole body pulsing under my hands. Her quivering seemed to last forever, the flush of climax working up over her chest and face. Finally, she eased back down onto the bed exhausted. I slid up around her and we lay there while she basked in the afterglow. Yep, this new territory is going to be fun to explore.

And finally, here's a little treat to illustrate our story. A few from our collection that we hope you'll enjoy. If you like them, we'll post some every time. Okay, most times.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by greyhound; 03-07-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast