Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Our escapades...

That was nice .... very erotic !!

As for the pics, I thinks she deserves her own thread ... her breasts are amazing and her cock sucking skills seem great !!!

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheAssLover View Post
    That was nice .... very erotic !!

As for the pics, I thinks she deserves her own thread ... her breasts are amazing and her cock sucking skills seem great !!!
    Thanks, AssLover! She'll be glad to hear that you liked them. I'm sure she'll have more to show you soon!

God you guys are hot! Your stories give me a total hard-on! Juliette's got great tits and looks like she can really suck a cock! Can't wait to see and hear more about your escapades!

Awesome, awesome thread, Juliette et Franklin.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Red face Awww...

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Awesome, awesome thread, Juliette et Franklin.
    Piper
    ...shucks, Princess. Thanks! That means a lot coming from you! If we can contribute even a tiny fraction of the amount you have to make this forum what it is, it'll be our pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by thor2 View Post
    God you guys are hot! Your stories give me a total hard-on! Juliette's got great tits and looks like she can really suck a cock! Can't wait to see and hear more about your escapades!
    Thanks for the nice words, thor2. Indeed, she certainly can!

Default But wait...

...there's more.

We lay in bed holding each other for a while, Juliette basking in the glow of her orgasm. We had found a new game that I was sure we’d be playing much more often in the future. After a few minutes, she began to stir.

“Mmmm… That was nice. Now it’s your turn.” She climbed up on all fours and crept down the bed until her head was level with my still throbbing dick. “What have we here?” she asked.

I replied “Someone who’s very happy to see you.” With that, she took my shaft in her hand and began to slowly stroke it.

“I’ll bet he is,” she said. “He sure looks it.” She ran her tongue carefully up the ridge of my cock, then encircled the head, leaving it glistening with her saliva. Juliette loves to suck cock, and that love has led to her being very good at it. She gave it a good squeeze with her hand, and a glistening drop of pre-cum formed on the end. Guiding the head with care, she caressed each of her lips with the droplet, applying the sexy lip gloss to first her top lip, then the bottom. “Mmmm… Tasty. My favorite,” she purred, then slowly enveloped the swollen head with her shining red lips. This was ecstasy, her talented mouth working my hard cock in and out slowly, leaving it wet and shiny, working her tongue up and down the bottom side.

“Oh, fuck, that’s good,” I moaned. I usually have no problem expressing how much I love the feeling of her talented mouth on my member. “Slowly, now. I want to feel it.” It was maddening how good it felt as she worked her head slowly up and down, her tongue drifting around the head, then sliding back to the bottom as she sank it deeper into her throat. It was so good; I knew it wouldn’t last long.

Juliette continued to work her magic on my cock, moaning as she drove it deep, her nose tickling my pubic hair as she opened wide to swallow the full length. The feeling of her chin grazing my sack as she went all the way down was heavenly. She then reached up and grabbed it, cradling both balls in her palm and wrapping her fingers firmly around the base, all while she continued to force my ever growing hard-on into her throat.

“Holy fuck, that’s awesome!” I groaned. “Pull on them…” Being the good girl she is, she happily complied, tugging on my scrotum as she quickened the pace with her mouth. I immediately felt the rise of climax surging up from her hand, coursing through my body. This was gonna be good. “Oh, god, I’m gonna fill your mouth with cum!” and no sooner did the last word clear my lips than I let loose a torrent of seed in her wet, waiting mouth. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she let out a small whimper as my shaft shot blast after blast of hot jizz across her tongue and down her throat. The orgasm was so powerful that I bucked my hips uncontrollably, but she gamely kept her lips clamped around my pulsing meat, balls firmly tucked in her hand. When finally it subsided, she set about cleaning and swallowing any cum that may have slipped by her bud red lips.

When I recovered my senses, I asked, “Are you okay? What happened?”

“You filled my mouth with cum, that’s what happened! It shot out so hard it hit me in the back of the throat.” Usually, I’m not much of a shooter, so I’m gonna have to blame her on this one. Really, how else could such an amazing blow job end?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Juliette et Franklin; 03-15-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Expert

love these stories and the pics are the icing on the cake, thanks!

Expert

Wonderful sexy story, and some awesome visuals too. She looks fantastic working that cock. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by justus View Post
    love these stories and the pics are the icing on the cake, thanks!
    Thanks, Justus! We have a good time making them. And as for the icing, that's why we're all here, isn't it?!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast