Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our escapades...

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ernie2003 View Post
    Wonderful sexy story, and some awesome visuals too. She looks fantastic working that cock. Thanks for sharing.
    You know, that's my favorite part, how she looks working that cock. She loves sucking cock, and it's always a pleasure to watch someone doing what they love!

Thanks for your support!

Beginner

Default Damn

So DAMN hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by bostonfacialgiver View Post
    So DAMN hot!!
    Thanks, BFG! Glad you like them. More soon, we promise!

We've got a new avatar. Let us know what you think!

Virgin

Love the new avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by maddog2345 View Post
    Love the new avatar!
    Thanks, dog. It was fun making it!

Default One from the archive

This story is from a while back. We figured it would be fun to tell a few from over the years. Sorry, kids, no pictures this time.

Juliette and I have been together for several years now. Toward the beginning of our relationship, I mentioned to her that occasionally I would attend an “arts-and-music” event very similar to Burning Man, but here on the East Coast. The latest one was fast approaching, so I asked her if she’d like to come along.

“What’s it like?” she asked. If you’re unfamiliar with the events known by attendees as “burns”, let me explain. The term “arts and music event” is really a euphemism for a four-day, crazy, all-out, non-stop, anything goes party in a field. The music part comes in when people perform on stage, or pump the techno from their camp, or walk around playing like a traveling minstrel troop. The arts part can be anything from body painting to group murals to giant sculpture to art cars. And there are “theme camps”, in which a group will set up an attraction, like a movie theatre or a bar or a dance club, and invite attendees to come join in their fun. Naked Slip-n-Slides, cocktail contests, sweat lodges, stuffed animal trebuchets, smoked ribs, disco parties – all these and more are the kind of thing you can expect from a burn. The culmination of the event, the piece that gives it the name, is a giant bonfire featuring drums and dancing and all manner of debauchery. Many people get up to many things at this shindig.

Now, as you might guess, this type of event has a “do-what-you-like” attitude, which often means clothing is worn in various degrees of optional. Guys who are show-ers, rather than grow-ers, they show. Woman of all shapes and sizes sport nothing but a smile and some body paint. And, as you might also guess, this can lead to several interesting interactions. There’s the fire massage tent, where flaming wands are used to give an erotic rubdown. There’s the Body Shot Bar, where libations can be sampled from various parts of various people. There’s the bondage dome, complete with whips and chains and whatever else one might need. And pretty much all around, you can hear, and sometimes see, various people doing various things with each other.

I’m a bit of a voyeur. No surprise there, I suppose. Men tend to be visual animals. But in the years that I had been attending this event, I had yet to actually see anything good in the way of sexual acts in this public setting. And I had really wanted to. Friends would come and tell me “Yeah, we just saw a girl giving it out on top of the Body Shot Bar.” or “One girl was going down on another in that camp over there.” It happened all…the…time. I was usually stuck keeping an eye on our theme camp, so I missed much of the “action.” It was maddening.

So here I find myself walking across the playa, as the event space is called, with Juliette on her first time. We had had a few romps of our own in since we’d arrived two days earlier. In fact, we had won the prize for ‘most sex had’ in our camp! It was blazing hot that weekend, so there were a lot of people wearing little clothing, but we’re usually not that type. We had decided to take a walk out to the parking to indulge in a few minutes of air-conditioned comfort in the car. As we walked down the path between rows of camps, parked at one site was an old army truck, the two-and-a-half ton troop carrying type complete with canvas canopy, with its open back end facing the path. It was the afternoon, and most people were relaxing in their camps, resting up for the party night ahead.

As we approached, I saw the unmistakable movement of a woman’s head as it rose and fell behind the gate of the truck. Her dirty-blonde bun waved rhythmically as she sucked the unseen cock of her man just behind gate. Hit immediately by a wave of arousal, I grabbed Juliette by the arm.

“Look at that!” I whispered, discreetly motioning to the scene. We couldn’t actually see much, as most of it was hidden, but there was no question what she was doing. Her shoulders were hunched over him and her head bobbed up and down, slowly at first, but then picking up a little speed. We definitely didn’t want them to see that we were watching. Not so much because we didn’t want to get caught being voyeurs, but because we didn’t want them to stop. We slowed to a stroll and tried to take in as much of the hotness as possible before it was out of sight.

“That was beautiful,” Juliette said as we came to the path that led to the parking. “Yeah, it was,” I agreed. “And really hot! I’ve never actually seen anyone else having sex. Now I’m totally horny!” My cock had hardened to an enormous bulge in my shorts, plainly visible to anyone passing by. I don’t think I had ever been so quickly overcome by desire than at that moment “I need you to suck my cock right now!” I growled in her ear, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her down the overgrown path.

The moment we arrived at the car, I immediately threw open the door and started it up, blasting the A/C to make it bearable inside. We jumped into our seats and I ripped my shorts down, while Juliette pulled her gorgeous breasts out of her shirt. My hard dick sprang immediately to attention, a stream of pre-cum oozing out of the hole and down the head. “Oh, my,” she whispered, “You did like that, didn’t you?” With that I eased my seat back and she bowed her head into my lap and swallowed my stiff member down to the bottom.

“My god, that’s good!” Juliette gives the most amazing head in the world, and in the state I was in, this was going to be exceptional. She moved rhythmically up and down the shaft, gulping up my cock, then sliding back up it, her tongue gliding roughly up the underside, then caressing the head, and plunging back down. Her breath became ragged as she sucked harder, intent on giving the blow job of a lifetime. All I could do was sit back and enjoy it.

At that moment, I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye. A pretty, young woman was coming up the row of cars, about to pass right by our windshield as Juliette gobbled my hard-on. Obviously an attendee at the event, she was dressed in a tiny tutu of black and red patent leather, a matching bra top, and black thigh-high platform boots. Her curly, blond hair bounced as she walked, falling in front of dark sunglasses, and she was seconds away from being right in front of us.

My mind raced. Should I tell Juliette, and risk her stopping this incredible suck job, which had me right on the edge of exploding? It would be obvious what was happening when her head popped up from behind the dashboard. What would happen if she saw us? I knew this was a free spirit event, but who knew how she might react? What about if I came? Though I had never seen anyone else having sex, I had never been seen either. What would happen? How would I react?

As Juliette continued her magnificent sucking, the blonde came even with our car and, sensing the motion of Juliette’s bobbing head, turned and looked. A charge of electricity ran through my whole body. She smiled at me, and nodded a bit. I let a little smile creep out, then a small gasp as Juliette gave a particularly hard suck and dove deep, and gave her a small wave. She smiled just a little broader and kept walking, turning her attention back to the path. My attention then turned back to Juliette. As I cradled her head in one hand and it rode up and down with her rhythm, it only took a stroke or two until I unleashed a torrent of hot cum into her warm, wet mouth. She paused at the top of a stroke to swallow as the streams subsided, then slowly eased back down my now softening tool, letting it go limp in her mouth. I lay back exhausted in the seat.

The air in the car had now cooled to a gorgeous point, in contrast with the sweaty soup outside. Juliette lounged on my chest as we enjoyed a few more comfortable moments. “Someone saw us, you know.”

“What?!” she yelled, sitting straight up. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I didn’t want you to stop! You were doing a mind-blowingly good job. And I was so hyped up after seeing that other girl sucking her man; I had to keep it going!”

“Bad boy,” she teased. “Next time, let me put on a show.” She eased back down onto my chest. We sat there a while, soaking up the cold before venturing out onto the playa again. We never did see that girl again, but we had seen. And been seen.

Another great story !!!

See and be seen .... that's sth most people enjoy, I htink !

Quote Originally Posted by TheAssLover View Post
    Another great story !!!

See and be seen .... that's sth most people enjoy, I htink !
    Thanks, AL! That is why we're here at FF, after all.

Beginner

Default :)

Love the new avatar, I'm sure you had fun making it and great story. I'm eager to hear more.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast