Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eRica makes up for her transgression by drinking cum...

Thank for all the support and suggestions. We have two very NAUGHTY shoots planned on what we can do with the remaining stored cum. Lets just say the next few days are going to be cumTastic.

I got target on a special regiment now,

Day - 1 - no cumming
    Day - 2 - no cumming
    Day - 3 - Can cum at the end of the day on my face or make deposit into the cum donation jar in the freezer
    Day - 4 - no cumming
    Day - 5 - no cumming
    Day - 6 - Can cum at the end of the day on my face or make deposit into the cum donation jar in the freezer
    Day - 7 - no cumming
    Day - 8 - no cumming
    Day - 9 - no cumming
    Day - 10 - Can cum at the end of the day on my face or make deposit into the cum donation jar in the freezer
    cycle repeats

If he violates it I will have to punish him....
    Last edited by target01; 07-15-2013 at 07:53 PM.

Can't believe how much i've missed in the last few day! Amazing new posts! Thanks!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by target01 View Post
    Me and eRica are putting together our very own clip site as mentioned in the July 2013 competition thread in which we posted our entry.

Well, we filmed a few more scenes, and one of them has the very naughty eRica being punished and making up for her transgressions by pleasing her man. At the end, she must drink her protein which has been in the freezer for some time and thawed for a special occasion. She drank about 20% of it like a trooper even though it was bitter. We didn't want to use it all in one video because we have a few more ideas planned.

So what do you think? Is eRica naughty enough for your? Isn't she hot as fuck?

Any suggestions on what to do with the rest of the saved cum?
    wow, you are great fools, why not make an omelette with sperm?
    or proposed Jonze is also
    I can not wait ...

Quote Originally Posted by target01 View Post
    Thank for all the support and suggestions. We have two very NAUGHTY shoots planned on what we can do with the remaining stored cum. Lets just say the next few days are going to be cumTastic.

I got target on a special regiment now,

Day - 1 - no cumming
    Day - 2 - no cumming
    Day - 3 - Can cum at the end of the day on my face or make deposit into the cum donation jar in the freezer
    Day - 4 - no cumming
    Day - 5 - no cumming
    Day - 6 - Can cum at the end of the day on my face or make deposit into the cum donation jar in the freezer
    Day - 7 - no cumming
    Day - 8 - no cumming
    Day - 9 - no cumming
    Day - 10 - Can cum at the end of the day on my face or make deposit into the cum donation jar in the freezer
    cycle repeats

If he violates it I will have to punish him....
    Good call - its always best to keep us guys on a strict schedule. Otherwise who knows what havoc we'll cause.

If you're still taking suggestions, I'm particularly fond of cummy clothing, and that jar would be a wonderful amount of cum that you could drool all over yourself.

Thanks for making us so happy!

Default idea

what a great idea! you guys are very imaginative, when it is up to cum play. how long do you want to donate cum to the jar in the freezer? I can imagine it must be a lot already.

my suggestion: you make a life event and prepare some single portions of cum and let ff members decide, what to do with those loads ;-)

What a regimen you have target01 on there eRica, but it must take some doing for him to take aim in the cum donation jar instead of that pretty cum eager face, but at least we all know its going to a good cummy cause.

How about you use one of those large syringes that you could shoot that donation cum out of that would look like target01 has indeed shot his cum all over you, if you could do this with you kneeling like you have done so well and sexily and have target01 fill that syringe and then blast your face and hair over and over again until you look like you have just done one of those Japanese bukkakes.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Very nice threat, thx for sharing guys. Love the spanking before cumming on the face

Beginner

Default cumlette!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojo 300 View Post
    wow, you are great fools, why not make an omelette with sperm?
    or proposed Jonze is also
    I can not wait ...

Making a cumlette is a very good idea! I think I don't say bullshit if I say that you'll be the first amateur doing this stuff in the entire world web!!!

Genious threat indeed... and Erica is such a beatiful cum receptacle... Can't wait for more!

Default OH MY GOD!!!! Amazing!!!

Thank you so much for posting! Tell me there will be video too

Not enough people are saving loads and not enough cute girls like Erica are game for indulging in some true cum fetishism...

I have some ideas if I'm not too late...

First off, I think the
    • re should be a lot of cum play instead of straight-up swallowing, at least at first
    • get some trays and a clear glass bowl big enough for her face...
    • I would love to see her fill the tray with cum and play with the cum ropes with her fingers
    • I would love to see her lay her face in hair in all that cum in the tray... saturating it and squeezing it back out into the tray/bowl (have you seen Milky-Cat films like DMC-09/10?)
    • maybe transfer the cum from the tray to the bowl using her mouth... Lots of drooling, spitting and gargling
    • maybe you could dip your cock ing the cum

and have her lick it clean - it makes great lube!

Just have fun with it - She should eat half and wear half by the end.
    Don't waste it - take your time playing with it. It takes forever to save that much jizz

BTW, how many loads? what was the volume?

You guys are the best - thanks for sharing!!!

Expert

OMG!!! That is so much cum!!! The idea of cum omelette could be quite really exciting, but i think the taste is gonna be horrible!!!
    You could do a lot of nasy things with so much cum, pouring it on her face/body, rubing onto her...playing wit it on food! Why not try making a sauce out of it?! Like a cum mayonnaise for example?! Or why not blending it in a smoothie and drink it in a public place....the other people would have no idea what u would be drinking!!!! Does it sounds too crazy, or do u like the idea?!
    Btw wathever you're gonna do with it, you're an amazing and sexy woman erica! Can't wait to see what's going to happen!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast