Poll: Facial Method

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facial Method

I'm sure there are others out there that can share their feelings on this topic.

I'm very interested to know your facial method...

If I am finishing in her mouth then I prefer she jerks it off, the physical sensations are just better that way. However, if I am finishing with a facial then I normally do it myself. As many people have already explained control and aim are just that much better. Most women anticipating a facial close their eyes so there aim is compromised, even if they are willing to blast everything and not just do the cheeks and chin bit. Worse though, the mechanics when they pump from below often swings a cock sideways instead of up and down. So half or more of your blasts can spray the room and not her face. No one wants that.....well, sometimes they do.

We have perfected our sex act in such a way that I can always cumin her face. She invites me to sit on her chest and we talk sometimes about other things whilst I am jerking over her face. It is a real horny experience for both of us!

Virgin

Default Option 3

I absolutely love letting a girl take control of my cock and letting me release in her mouth or all over her face. But it has to be BEFORE the point of no return for me. If I switch holes after that point, my cock gets confused and isn't sure if he should cum or not, then the whole orgasm is just screwed up!

Expert

My wife doesn't take facials very often, so I wouldn't say we have a particular routine. I always stop before the point of no return if I am going to facial her. If I am inside my wife and I cross that threshold, then I am not stopping for anything.

Until recently, I have always stroked myself onto her face. I told her at one point that I wanted her to do it some time but she seemed wary. We have a bit of a D/s thing going and my facialing her is definitely a part of that. This past weekend I told her I was going to facial her, and when we got some alone time, we set to. She told me she wanted to jack me off onto her face while I was fucking her. When we couldn't stand it any longer, I straddled her and she just started stroking me. I didn't last long, and the sight of her pumping my cum onto her face was exhilarating.

Virgin

1or3 as I like to take aim still goes where it likes most important is that the Lady in question really enjoys it . nothing like hearing the words I want your cum \ spunk \ jizz etc said in a way you know she loves it.

Edited this message out.
    Last edited by sebu; 04-04-2024 at 04:24 PM.

Beginner

I would say that number 1 is our usual but I would prefer 3.
    I’d love her to do the work and pull me off and especially want to make me come on her.
    However if she aims, it usually end up in a puddle around her neck or a combination of chin and chest. So I usually do the work so I can aim and make it happen. That being said, still working on the perfect one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12