Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The official laststop thread..!

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Thank you! Great art work, mate!
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Virgin

Default +++

Nice pics, love those girls

Every single Girl was a 10+.
    Hope for more!

Default Hannah #2

Anyone still use this site anymore? Time for an update!

This was my second shoot with Hannah, a few years after first. She was no longer modelling at this time but agreed to a quick shoot. My recollections are that it was a very hot day and she was in a hurry, so it was very wham-bham-thankyou-maam.

Sadly she's no longer interested in the bukkake idea, but happy for me to pop over and knock one off on her face from time to time
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Thanks for the update!

Great pasting!

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Nice! Great to see you are still around. Thanks!
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Quote Originally Posted by laststop View Post

This was my second shoot with Hannah, a few years after first. She was no longer modelling at this time but agreed to a quick shoot. My recollections are that it was a very hot day and she was in a hurry, so it was very wham-bham-thankyou-maam.

Sadly she's no longer interested in the bukkake idea, but happy for me to pop over and knock one off on her face from time to time
    Pretty girl...glad she stopped to see you. She has a great face for cum!
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

Expert

With amazing content like this, People will keep using this forum.

Love hannah, she takes it well

Wow what a lady...thank you for sharing this awesome set

Default SAhe is beautiful

Have got a number of sets spanning a few years originally made for a web venture that never happened, releases signed and I.D.'s documented so no point in letting them sit on the shelf collecting dust right? 10-15 sets in total, will try to upload them all but may take a while due to not having much time at the moment.

Please do not repost, either in this forum or anywhere else, please let me know if you see them pop up anywhere.

First up, the lovely housewife Claire - as far as I know she was only modeling for a few months in '09/'10 but perhaps the most cheerful face I've had the pleasure of emptying my balls on
    She is stunning. Thank you for sharing

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast