Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: The official laststop thread..!

Virgin

Default Love these

This has ben my favourite thread for years! Thank you for sharing

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by laststop View Post
    Have got a number of sets spanning a few years originally made for a web venture that never happened, releases signed and I.D.'s documented so no point in letting them sit on the shelf collecting dust right? 10-15 sets in total, will try to upload them all but may take a while due to not having much time at the moment.

Please do not repost, either in this forum or anywhere else, please let me know if you see them pop up anywhere.

First up, the lovely housewife Claire - as far as I know she was only modeling for a few months in '09/'10 but perhaps the most cheerful face I've had the pleasure of emptying my balls on
    Love it when a women wears a facial with a smile

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by laststop View Post
    Been a little while since an update, I know. To make up for it, here's a large set from 3-4 years ago, a model who went by the name of Annabelle Silvers (or something similar), was only on the modeling scene for a few months as far as I could tell. Think she did a bunch of adult work and disappeared again. If I remember correctly, she was quite insistent that it didn't get in her hair or eyes... oops
    She reminds me of one of the wifes friends, i always wanted to give her a facial as well

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617