Thread: 1000 cumshot sets without dicks - wanna contribute?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 1000 cumshot sets without dicks - wanna contribute?

hi at all

i have more than 600 picture sets, just girls with cum on their faces / tits / asses / legs / etc. and i have a great idea: for each set i post, you will post the next set.... (with the same criterias=NO dicks!!! censored ones in e.g. japanese bukkake/gokkun/gansha pictures are ok. a small part of a dick is also ok, e.g. a part of the cockhead or something like that...)

- you can also post some beautiful cum covered trannys. but same rule like above, thus no dicks! :-)

- they need to have a good resolution and quality, what means e.g. no pictures with resolutions at < 1000px, at least in one of both proportions: width OR height!

- no censored faces / eyes!

- no fakes!

- no creampies!

- just beautiful / aesthetic ones like the girl in my avatar - what means e.g. no old, ugly, fat and hairy housewives...

ok, i will start... let's go and have fun, peoples!!! :-)

Please use the manage attachment button to upload your pics. Thanks, Brian1453
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hakim; 10-09-2013 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Fixed pic attachments.