Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My amateur exploits

Default My amateur exploits

So I was introduced to this site a few months back by a guy who I met online that wanted a cum whore for regular facials and we were posting pictures from our meetings but unfortunately our schedules have not allowed us to meet for some time. But I have my own exploits that I thought I would share with you guys.

I will start with posting the pics from our old meetings so that all of this stuff is in a consolidated place for any interested parties.

Hope you guys like em.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default More old pics

It only lets me put ten attachments per message so bear with me on the uploading.

Default Last of the old uploads...

This is the last of the pics from my old endeavors. On to the new events....

Default First encounter with a new guy

So since my previous encounters I have started dating a guy that quite likes to watch me get used. He apparently found a guy on craigslist that wanted to jack off on someone's wife or girlfriend while the guy filmed it. My boyfriend decided that I was going to be volunteered. I found out when he was on his way home that a guy would be coming over shortly to blow his load on me. When the guy got here, he came in, jacked off on me and left. He claimed he had loads comparable to Peter North and he wasn't lying. Unfortunately, the first time around he misaimed a bit and missed a lot of it. The second meeting was better as far as that goes.

If I can figure out how to add videos, I will post them for you guys.
    Last edited by PublicCumDump; 10-25-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Default So....

I have a few more for the moment but I think I am going to wait to post them to see if anyone takes an interest. Plus I don't want to risk not having anything to post for awhile.

Hope you guys like what I've posted so far. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments.

Nice pics
    unfortunatly you can't post video in the free section, id love to see it
    Have you thought about verifying and sharing in the verifired section where video is allowed
    Tips on verification can be found here and here
    Like to see all the previous Winners of the The World famous "FacialForum" Competition ?
    Visit the **Competition Winners Hall of Fame** the winner for each month is added here loads of great facials going back many years
    Not a Platinum member yet click here to join

Expert

i think you look really good with a load of cum all over your face.. thanks for sharing, id love to see more

Virgin

Ever since that first thread involving you was posted ive been feverishly looking for a comparably eager, cum lover on craigslist and other similar sites. The idea of meeting a girl who is literally only in it for a face full of cum is the hottest thing ever.

I absolutely loved that thread and have shot many many loads fantasizing about giving you a blast! When i saw the OP of that thread mention not being able to contact you any longer, i was pretty disappointed. But...here you are!

Keep up the good work, you are doing a lovely job.

P.s. i write this as i stroke my cock thinking about having a no talking encounter with you

Default Verification

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Nice pics
    unfortunatly you can't post video in the free section, id love to see it
    Have you thought about verifying and sharing in the verifired section where video is allowed
    Tips on verification can be found here and here
    I didn't know what verification was until last night. I tried hunting down how to go about it but couldn't find it. I will definitely do that though. As soon as I can get my boyfriend to help me take the pics, I will make that happen. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by impact View Post
    i think you look really good with a load of cum all over your face.. thanks for sharing, id love to see more
    Thank you! I will be posting more soon. My boyfriend and I are hoping we can get a portfolio so to speak of guys to do this with and that way I can get facials several times a week. If so, I will have tons of content to post. I do have a little bit more I will post probably in the next couple of days. And since now I know how to become verified, I will hopefully be posting video soon.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast