Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My amateur exploits

Quote Originally Posted by newfiebukkake2 View Post
    Ever since that first thread involving you was posted ive been feverishly looking for a comparably eager, cum lover on craigslist and other similar sites. The idea of meeting a girl who is literally only in it for a face full of cum is the hottest thing ever.

I absolutely loved that thread and have shot many many loads fantasizing about giving you a blast! When i saw the OP of that thread mention not being able to contact you any longer, i was pretty disappointed. But...here you are!

Keep up the good work, you are doing a lovely job.

P.s. i write this as i stroke my cock thinking about having a no talking encounter with you
    hehe thank you! I hope you find someone. It is definitely a hot arrangement. I absolutely love being used as a cum dump for strangers.

Unfortunately the OP of the previous thread is only available during the weekdays and I am at school during those times. Hopefully something can be worked out during breaks so we can still have the occasional meeting.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by PublicCumDump View Post
    hehe thank you! I hope you find someone. It is definitely a hot arrangement. I absolutely love being used as a cum dump for strangers.

Unfortunately the OP of the previous thread is only available during the weekdays and I am at school during those times. Hopefully something can be worked out during breaks so we can still have the occasional meeting.
    You dont happen to reside in atlantic canada ornew england by any chance? Lol

Expert

wow great pics and love the story behind each facial too.

keep posting sexy

Beginner

Default I was happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by PublicCumDump View Post
    So since my previous encounters I have started dating a guy that quite likes to watch me get used. He apparently found a guy on craigslist that wanted to jack off on someone's wife or girlfriend while the guy filmed it. My boyfriend decided that I was going to be volunteered. I found out when he was on his way home that a guy would be coming over shortly to blow his load on me. When the guy got here, he came in, jacked off on me and left. He claimed he had loads comparable to Peter North and he wasn't lying. Unfortunately, the first time around he misaimed a bit and missed a lot of it. The second meeting was better as far as that goes.

If I can figure out how to add videos, I will post them for you guys.
    I was happy to help you make some new content. I had no idea when you responded to my post on CL but i have a thing for filming and taking pics. Im looking forward to more meetings, more pics and vids and better aim next time. lol

This is an ultra hot thread. The idea of just showing up and jacking off on a willing woman is almost too much to bear. Please continue posting.

Virgin

You're a gorgeous lady and those are pics are incredibly hot! Thanks for sharing!!

Quote Originally Posted by sientific View Post
    You're a gorgeous lady and those are pics are incredibly hot! Thanks for sharing!!
    Here here - well said!

Expert

lovely stuff!

Thanks for sharing these with us. Very hot! I am sure you will find many fans here, especially if you do become verified. Plus, if you become verified you can post vids in our Platinum Verified Members section: http://www.facialforum.net/forumdisp...rified-Members I hope we get to see more of your pics soon.

Expert

Incredibly hot.

Malcev

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast