Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheek-stretching BJ's: Before and After the Bulge

Expert

Default Cheek-stretching BJ's: Before and After the Bulge

I'm a big fan and contributor to the 'cheeking, chawling, chipmunking' thread, but something is missing...
    Sometimes you really need to see a girl's 'before' face in order to fully appreciate the 'after' face, and marvel at the distortion and defilement that a cock can do to the cheek and mouth of a cute girl.

so here's a batch, and you'll notice the first three have file names like 'amazing' etc because I felt they were the best of the batch...instant erection material, and excellent stretching on display.
    I can't take credit for laying them out, i found them on fap, but I'm going to start making my own for the thread, and hope you'll share too!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dude these are awsome!

Killroy

Beginner

Love it!!!

very nice! pics...I have a lot of these with the wife...time to crack them out I think

Quote Originally Posted by kcage View Post
    very nice! pics...I have a lot of these with the wife...time to crack them out I think
    Please do it

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by fromotherspace View Post
    Please do it
    we'd love to see them, kcage!
    here are some more for now..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Default Awesome pictures

Look at that mouth....

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1332254859

So hot,....anyone know who she is?

Thanks Nematode. Nice pics. I like the before and after cheek bulging idea.

Great idea for a thread, just love this before and after style shots. Thanks very much.

Virgin

Thumbs up Holy Guacamoly

Nematode, You have my admiration and adulation my friend. I am new here, but this is probably one of the best threads i have seen to date. For me personally it hits a soft spot, I don't know why! It might be the really intricate suttle details that sells it for me: the expressions, and comparisons in the before and after shots. A single tear running down one girls face, the different thick and thin body types, the famous and unknown faces, just the overall variety! And I love the models! The mix of faces, plenty of known and lot's that i don't; a few very attractive ones too, but also a great mix of that really unusual beauty that is hard to find. The kind that you think to yourself only you would find attractive, when you're looking at her face and all of a sudden you get drawn into a stare while her beauty is growing on you and by the end you realise just how gorgeous the model actually is? Which is exceptionally more sexy when the same babe is covered in cum or has a thick cock forced down her throat. I guess it also promotes the different secret cumfaces that women have and that are only exposed when they take loads or suck cock-Very very sexy!!!

I dno, I'm rambling. But I hope you take this^ as proof of how much i have enjoyed just the first two posts of this thread!! Anyways thanks for the thread, and keep em coming!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast