Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adele

Expert

just FYI, I use 7zip to handle my zip/rar stuff. it also handles the "hjsplit" files so I don't need to touch that as it is (at least was when I tried it) very cumbersome

Quote Originally Posted by SimonKemp View Post
    Sounds like you want xhamster gusher... BUT better than that join our archive site www . thefacialarchive . com That really does what you want DooD!

As has already been said this place is a COMMUNITY and not a filesharing service where stuff is deleted all the time.

Real glad that you are here anyway and hope you enjoy FF!
    Oh, I definitely will stay here, since this is a VERY well made site (my "Video" - issue aside) and I really do appreciate all the input from the community here as well as how the site is run. I didn't want to come across like a rude person whit my earlier posts, just in case some guys here thought that I am one - my apologies!

Keep the good work cumming (as well as the Sperm)!

Cheers to all of you and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

-Gush

* Verified Member *

Default Gusher

Gusher, we are still around and we are taking a break. So no worries there.

Just to point out though (and this is not a personal attack) You were saying about having to download a program to run the vids etc

Look at it this way, just think of the logistics behind what we have to do to get some of the material to you members on here.

Example some of our "shoots" are at least 2 months in the planning many of the members on here will vouch for that as they have been to us and know we arrange with them beforehand. Getting everyone in the same place at the same time takes some doing people do have work and lives beyond the forum.

Then there comes the video and pictures. (Then editing the video together all be it amateur) takes time and patience. Then making sure faces are not shown etc. Then sorting through the hundreds of pictures that we take just so we get the right ones and believe me we are not perfect out of focus shots etc. So we always try to get the quality right!

Sometimes we do wonder if its all worth it but seeing the comments we get then yes!

So downloading HJSPLIT or whatever you use is just a formality that you will have to live with!

Again no offence but food for thought!

Doc & Adele x
    Last edited by docr46; 11-22-2013 at 02:05 PM.

I think that reply pretty much sums up the massive effort put in by doc and Adele. A well deserved break Imo

I for one am really glad you are a member here and once again want to thank you for taking all the time to shoot, edit and share all the great content with us that you have over the last few years. Once again thank you very much you two
    Sperm is the best anti-wrinkle cream in the world. So where do you want your anti-wrikle cream?
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Join Now

Vouch for that Doc and Adele..know how much time u two have put into this site and your content is always top stuff!
    I have met Doc and Adele,they are a lovely couple,genuine,and meets require planning and fitting in with normal life stuff..just wish I could always make the opportunities when they arise!....down to members on here to sort their own viewing arrangements/software I say!..be good to see u two back soon

Beginner

you guys are amazing!

I understand that must take time and love and dedication but then again that is why you guys are amazing!!

We are all looking forward for more material but meanwhile we wish you all the best in your personal life!!

cheers

* Verified Moderator * jimcorsair's Avatar

You are so right, Doc! As someone who used to post homemade content I do know what kind of logistics it takes to upload the simplest of photoshoots and videos. You guys who have never done it don't realize what goes into the easiest shoot. There's timing, lighting, backgrounds, even rehearsals that have to be done for the most basic of scenes. Post processing and editing take more time than the shoot itself then there's the uploading of the content. (this is just the perspective of someone who had only to deal with two people. Not like Doc and Adele do, with many others.)

Quote Originally Posted by docr46 View Post

Just to point out though (and this is not a personal attack) You were saying about having to download a program to run the vids etc

Look at it this way, just think of the logistics behind what we have to do to get some of the material to you members on here.

Example some of our "shoots" are at least 2 months in the planning many of the members on here will vouch for that as they have been to us and know we arrange with them beforehand. Getting everyone in the same place at the same time takes some doing people do have work and lives beyond the forum.

Then there comes the video and pictures. (Then editing the video together all be it amateur) takes time and patience. Then making sure faces are not shown etc. Then sorting through the hundreds of pictures that we take just so we get the right ones and believe me we are not perfect out of focus shots etc. So we always try to get the quality right!

Sometimes we do wonder if its all worth it but seeing the comments we get then yes!

So downloading HJSPLIT or whatever you use is just a formality that you will have to live with!

Doc & Adele x
    Always remember... Rape, Pillage, and Plunder FIRST! Then BURN!

Virgin

Adele is the #1 reason I decided to renew as a paying member on here again, so I am eagerly waiting for the return! And if she ever travels to Canada, let me know!!!

As a side note, it seems her older/previous material is gone from the forum now? Or at least it doesn't turn up in search results...

Quote Originally Posted by docr46 View Post

Doc & Adele x
    Hi Doc!

I really DO admire your work and effort you (and Adele) put in your videos and photo shoots!

That was the reason for me to start this thread in the first place. And I'm looking forward to see more of both you and Adele.
    As a matter of fact, you guys where the reason I once signed up as a paying member, here at this forum.

I know from my own experience that it's not easy to come up with a good video (hell, I'm screwing up most of my cum shot vids - an it's only ME I have to get "on film"..lol).
    So, I'm looking forward to hopefully see more of you guys and I might even sign up as a paying member again.

Cheers!

-Gush

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12