Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do your friends know?

My best friend does because he walked in on me and a lady friend when we roomed together
    It was so awkward but it never got too weird b/c hes into it as well with his women
    Its no big deal among guys i dont think

Quote Originally Posted by izzeps View Post
    I hope I can restart the thread by a new update:

We had some friends over and some of them came with their girl- or boyfriends.
    We had a lot of fun, played boardgames and had a lot of drinks. So after a while we got drunk and one of the couples started a little fight over a game...it was not a real fight, but a little trolling each other. After a while the girl suggested a bet between her and her boyfriend.
    Normaly our group doesn't talk about their sexlifes, but he said loud and clear: ok,the winner gets licked/a blowjob. She was sitting there like:
    But she agreed in front of us. The lucky bastard won his bet and stood up and asked if they could use a bathroom. The one half of us was shocked, the other half was laughing. We still thought it would be a joke and agreed. One of the others ones said: "pic or it didn't happen" while they went to the bathroom.
    While they were gone we discussed wether they fool us or if he really gets a blowjob in our bathroom.
    After they returned the guy said again: "pic or it didn't happen"
    And our friend just smiled and asked "with cum or without?" While he grabbed his phone his gf shouted "without! Without! Without!"
    The group started laughing and he showed us a pic of her sucking his dick...
    Of course we needed some minutes laughing and joking around before we could restart our game.
    While we were laughing my gf looked at his and just smiled and whispered to her: "face or mouth?" And she answered "a little bit of both" and started to get red.

After all of that we played again for about an hour until the most of us got tired and went to bed (or home). Lying in our bed, Me and my gf talked some minutes about the evening and ended up blowing each other in 69...it didn't take long until I changed postion and kneeled over her to cover her face with every drop I could squeeze out of my dick
    That is so hot.

My wife had begun telling her friends how she sucks my dick often, let’s me cum all over her face and take pics.

One time one of her friends got some lotion on her face and my wife said, “oh my husband would love to see that and take pics”, the other girl responded that her husbands loves to cum all over her face too and take pics. My wife has shown a few of her friends our bj and facial pics, I just wish I could have been there to see their responses.

[QUOTE=window2010;783947]
    Some of my ex-girl friends obviously know my fetish because we did it or at least we talked about it! None of my close friends or family knows about it.
    Years ago I met my first girlfriend and after few glasses of wine she asked me totally unprepared about my fetish „Are you still giving your girls a facials? I have to admit I liked the way you eased me into receiving facials and to enjoy anal. Have all your Partners swallowed and received facials, like I did?“ I was surprised about her extremely private questions but answered truthfully „Yes, they did, most girls swallowed my sperm but some girls I had to ease them gently into receiving facials and into anal sex!“ She replied "I loved my first anal experience with you since then most partners were allowed to penetrate my little hole. Can you remember jerking-off in front of your mother's mirror because I wanted to see you squirting?“ I remembered it very well because my mother found traces of my sperm on the mirror. She mentioned it to me in passing. I was extremely embarrassed and apologised.
    Last edited by window2010; 09-05-2023 at 07:13 AM.

Beginner

The short answer is, no. Nobody knows about my thing for facials.
    I don’t really have the type of relationships with my friends where we would talk about that.

My best friend of over 20 years once said “I would never ask a woman to do something for me”. So I think it’s clear that they probably aren’t into it.

I wish I could talk about this more. One of things that I really wish I could know is which of my friends (and partners) do it and/or enjoy it

[QUOTE=window2010;931586]
    Quote Originally Posted by window2010 View Post
    Some of my ex-girl friends obviously know my fetish because we tried it or we talked about it! None of my close friends or family knows about it but does it really matter?
    Years ago I met my first girlfriend and after few glasses of wine she asked me about my fetish „Are you still giving facials? I liked the way you eased me into facials and anal. Have all your Partners swallowed and received facials, like I did?“ I was surprised about her extremely private questions but answered truthfully „Yes, they did, most girls swallowed my sperm but some girls I had to ease gently into receiving facials and anal sex!“ She replied "I loved my first anal experience with you since then most partners were allowed to penetrate my little hole. Can you remember jerking-off in front of your mother's mirror because I wanted to see you squirting?“ I remembered it very well because my mother found traces of my sperm on the mirror. She mentioned it to me in passing. I was extremely embarrassed and apologised.
    Similar situation for me, all my past exes know of course and of course my wife now. I was lucky to have one ex that was REALLY in to cumshots and facials and we are still in contact as friends, just chatting online about life every now and then. She sometimes brings up our shared kink, which is always fun, sometimes jokingly and sometimes to tell be about her relationships (she is a serial dater than hasn't managed to find 'the one' yet unfortunately). Like you I introduced her to facials, but she already had a kink for watching guys jerk off and cum, so we clicked in bed I guess!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234