Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Furniture for Cum Swallowing

Virgin

I suspect some of those chairs or lounges would put her too high off the floor. With her sitting in the chair and me standing in front of her, her mouth needs to end up just below the level of my cock so that I can get all my cum to go into her mouth.

We discussed the idea of buying a gaming chair. We were not able to try one out in person. We looked at various gaming chairs online. She picked one she liked and we ordered it. She is very enthusiastic about this.

We're not in the least bit perverted or kinky here. We're just about as plain jane a couple as can be. I don't think you guys realize how mainstream swallowing is. Facials, now that's getting kinky.

I'll let y'all know how it works out.

Virgin

Unfortunately the gaming chair we bought didn't work out. It didn't put her too high or anything like that, but it was just too small and she kept falling backwards all the way to the floor. Propping it up with something else was not an option. We're going to have to try one of the other good suggestions (or a different gaming chair).
    Last edited by thoughtful; 01-26-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Sorry it didn't work out. Hopefully the next thing works much better.

Default try this?

How about a massage table w the head support? Her face up... stand at the end and shoot away.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Default Idea for furniture

My wife and I have a nice big bean bag chair. She can get on her knees and suck me off or sit back in it and suck me off. Either way I cum in her mouth and its very very comfy for her. With her sucking my cock on the beanbag chair she isn't putting strain on her knees, even when she is on her knees sucking me off.

Expert

Actually, I almost forgot, we also have an ottoman thats in the living room, as part of the couch set. It sits about 2.5 ft off the ground. Its nice because she can sit on it with her legs spread and finger her pussy while I stand in front of her. It puts her head right at the perfect level to suck my cock without straining her neck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12