Thread: The Un-Posted Archive from GloryholePrincess.com

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Un-Posted Archive from GloryholePrincess.com

The Un-Posted Archive from GloryholePrincess.
    As some of you might know, I make more content than my man has time to post. I get horny and like to have my sex escapades filmed.
    For awhile I had 50+ episodes waiting their turn and then it went to 70+ episodes. Well now, I have 120+ Un-Posted episodes.
    Just when my man is posting one set of videos and pics, I distract him by making 3 more in a day, like yesterday. So I am going to post a pic from the waiting archives of GloryholePrincess each and everyday until I run out. That means that right now, this thread will have a new pic everyday for the next 120 days at least.

Let's start off with two pics from the same scene. I had a member tell me how turned on he is by his hair stylist. He writes these long, well written, horny emails that totally get me going in the morning. I decided to turn his hair cutting fantasy into a Member Request. It totally got my man and I off yesterday morning. I forgot to mention. In his fantasy, his hair stylist asks for his huge load to be sprayed all over her hair. I know he sprays huge loads because I met him a few weeks back in a gloryhole and he came gallons on my leg.

Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.