Page 15 of 133 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Un-Posted Archive from GloryholePrincess.com

Quote Originally Posted by ormingstoke View Post
    You have the luckiest friends!
    He wrote me today and told me that he got the job. I assume it had nothing to do with the pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by skirtcummer View Post
    wonderful!
    Thanks, skirtcummer.

Thanks for some more Rep on my gloryhole cum pic.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Can you post the hole in the jeans stuff next on the site please? lol that looks amazing!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    A double bogey on a par 3 is good right?
    Piper

I don't know what the fuck any of that means, but whatever it is, I am quite certain YOU can make it interesting.......

Quote Originally Posted by carlspackler View Post
    Can you post the hole in the jeans stuff next on the site please? lol that looks amazing!
    Yes. It will be the next Flirt that is posted on GHP.
    Quote Originally Posted by qualitypark View Post
    I don't know what the fuck any of that means, but whatever it is, I am quite certain YOU can make it interesting.......
    Ask Carlspackler whether I made it interesting, qualitypark.

Thanks for the secret Rep on "the domineering boss" pic.
    Piper

Day 30.

Relaxing on the back of the boat with MyPervertedManMiami. Isn't he handsome? He is the most perverted person I know anywhere.
    Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images

He sure is a lucky guy !!!!!

Beginner

Red face Happy Perverted Couple!

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Day 30.

Relaxing on the back of the boat with MyPervertedManMiami. Isn't he handsome? He is the most perverted person I know anywhere.
    Piper
    You both look so relaxed, but yet so hot for each other like you both would be ready to get kinky and dirty at the sound of a boat horn in this picture. I'm sure he loves being your main source of protein, huh Piper ;o) Did he shoot his cock for you that day maybe giving you a cum facial while gazing into your eyes before he popped? I love the naughty stories between a horny couple. Great couples photo anyhow. He's a lucky man!

Thanks for the four Reps on this thread yesterday.

"Lucky guy !!!" & "No Comment Made"
    Two were for MyPervertedManMiami's pic.

"WOW! You made be break my zipper from the inside out"
    Another one on my cum dribbling, gloryhole pic.

"Oh Yes!"
    Someone liked my handjob pic where I asked whether you would like a handjob as well. A bunch of my friends have written me and told me that they love this pic because my pussy is sticking out. Perverts! lol
    Piper

Quote Originally Posted by TheAssLover View Post
    He sure is a lucky guy !!!!!
    You don't have to be lucky. You just have to be respectful, kind and kinky and I will suck your cock everyday. I need cock everyday. The problem I have is finding the respectful types.
    Quote Originally Posted by crush4her View Post
    You both look so relaxed, but yet so hot for each other like you both would be ready to get kinky and dirty at the sound of a boat horn in this picture. I'm sure he loves being your main source of protein, huh Piper ;o) Did he shoot his cock for you that day maybe giving you a cum facial while gazing into your eyes before he popped? I love the naughty stories between a horny couple. Great couples photo anyhow. He's a lucky man!
    He is not my main source of protein!! MyPervertedMan is my main source. (pictured below) MyPervertedManMiami does come a close second though running neck and neck to MyPervertedShoeBoy, known to you all as Carlspackler.

As a Princess, I have fiefdoms. When someone is special, I bestow on them a title. ie: MyPervertedMan...... There is a Denver one, Virginia, two in LA, Houston, another one from Philly, actually there are several in Philly now but I haven't figured out how to divide the territory. They are spread out everywhere.

There are also several that I haven't met yet but I have a good feeling that when I do, they are going to be repeaters. ie: MyPervertedMen. Five come to mind instantly in England alone. You are one also, crush4her.
    Piper

p.s. MyPervertedManPhilly's cock and cumload is pictured here.
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 03-03-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Day 31.

Since we are on the topic, my other heavy cum donor is on my left, pixelated, MyPervertedShoeBoy, aka Carlspackler.
    I have always wanted to go to the state fair and he was nice enough to come with me. We are riding on the chairlift with people coming towards me so I was trying to be discrete.
    Piper

Page 15 of 133 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast