Thread: A long time gone, but I'm back!

Virgin

Default A long time gone, but I'm back!

Hi guys

I was on here a while ago but never really got going. So I'm back now and looking forward to talking all things facial

Sorry, but we had to remove all of these pics because they are self-shot pics. Unless you are verified or the pics include other hardcore pics we do not allow self-shot pics. This is due to possible underage pics being posted and fakers using other people's pics as their own. If you are interested in verifying you can do so publicly or privately and it does not have to be sexual pics. You can learn more about verification here: http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...acialforum-net.
    Brian1453
    Last edited by Brian1453; 05-18-2014 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Self shot pics.

Beginner

Smile Welcome back pretty one!!!

I've never seen you before. I just started posting on this forum not to long ago. You'll be very appreciated here! What do you love about facials? I think in part it is erotic art. Do you have any facial pics to share of you?