Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My gf tits

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by 01293mat View Post
    How do you guys get your girls to say yes to put the pics up ?
    I brought it up one day while we were talking about our fantasies. I mentioned how turned on it would make me to know other people were getting off on pictures of her. That's about all it took for me...

Good luck!

P.S. - Not to sound mean, and as much as I want to see more of that rockin' body of hers (seriously!!!), DO NOT POST WITHOUT HER PERMISSION!! It's not right, you will regret it, and no one here will respect you for it.

01293mat

I would never do nevr do that to her She was ok with this pic buddy as it didn't show her face she's worried about people noticing her but it's all good I got the go-ahead now cos i told how we can water mark and blur bits out so soon you guys will get to see new pics

Default wow!

your GF is super sexy and has a body to die for. those its are amazing and I would love to see them covered in cum!

My personal opinion is that you don't force her to show her face. There are plenty of ways around not showing her identity, eye mask etc... or just showing more of that sexy body covered in cum, tits, ass, creampie etc... would love to see any of these...

Also let her read the comments here.. this is a super friendly place and everyone will only have great things to say about her and her sexy figure.

​x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12